Happy Birthday Sophia Brooke

Help Support CattleToday:

Just a little update , Ms. Sophia is was 9mths old Wednesday , When I got home she was in the living room in her walker , when She saw me she started jumping up and down and said Be dada , Im am her Big Daddy so it was close enough for me. I have never in my life experienced how special that is. She has changed a little in these 9 mths and true to her heritage she knows how to eat.

M-5":26uqfxm3 said:
Just a little update , Ms. Sophia is was 9mths old Wednesday , When I got home she was in the living room in her walker , when She saw me she started jumping up and down and said Be dada , Im am her Big Daddy so it was close enough for me. I have never in my life experienced how special that is. She has changed a little in these 9 mths and true to her heritage she knows how to eat.
That's a beautiful young lady. You have every right to be proud and even "strut" a bit. :clap: :clap:

M-5":2w2mc2ed said:
skyhightree1":2w2mc2ed said:
Very Cute.. Only you would have gave her something like that lol

Im thinking about buying all of em in town and selling them to the yuppies as teethers

They wouldn't have a clue... But if you tell them it was non conflict - organic rubber and limited supply you could probably get 100.00 each for them :D

Latest posts