Good Samaritan Saves a Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

What a great thing he did, thanks for sharing the link.

I wonder how many they lose each year to them falling in canals .

I call :bs: . Yes, it was a good thing to do but it was also totally unnecessary and likely staged.
Are there any fences between the pasture and the canal? Don't see any. Is the calf going to drown? No. Both the man and the calf are standing firmly on the concrete bottom of the ditch.
How does the bike stay upright while it is being used as the anchor for this adventure? The bike is out of the picture the whole time.
Why doesn't the calf knock the guy down and tap dance on his chest? I don't know S African cattle personally, but I know their cousins. Any calf over an hour old would be danged hard to hold.
If the calf is in danger, where is the bellering momma? An orphan?
Call me sceptic. Still a nice little film.

John you really need to quit holding back like this. Tell us what you really think :lol2:

That ditch had a concrete bottom? Dang it, the day (night) Moses got her name I was chest deep in sloppy mud. We both got a bath after.

john250":r1b1mlfs said:
I call :bs: . Yes, it was a good thing to do but it was also totally unnecessary and likely staged.

Dear John,

Santa Claus is NOT going to pay you a visit this year...is the Grinch? Maybe.
The next tooth you lose ain't gonna get you a penny from the Tooth Fairy! More likely you'll find a bedbug under your pillow.
The Easter Bunny might leave you an egg, but I'd be careful opening it if I were you unless you like the smell of sulphur.

Your friend,
Gale
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Latest posts