good deals in my area

Help Support CattleToday:

I wouldn't call the ford a good deal, I would say about average. Now the cub would be mine if I was closer. Those are one of my favorite tractors.

lol here those 8n 9n you cant buy one for under 2500 thats worth anything lol no sir denver we would have a problem or an auction cause I love cubs and I need another that i can just hook the cultivators up to it and leave it on and the one i use to cut my yard with the mowing deck on lol

My dads grandpa had a cub with a belly grader blade, that was a neat rig. I want one now with a sickle, so I can turn the wheels out and now my steep ditches.

Denver I have 3 sickles i bought at auctions ... i know a friend selling the belly blade for 275 but thats a pita to hook up lol The 3 sickles I bought to make 1 good sickle bar lol I said i was gonna redo it over the winter then see how long it would take me to cut a 5 acre hay field next spring lol

I would like that ford just to restore. I'm kinda spent out right now though.

I would like the ford just to have it lol Id rather have the cub though. I would use the ford to fix my driveway.

Latest posts