Get ready for another hit on beef prices

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":2986o3rh said:
Ganett (USA Today) owned newspapers printed a huge attack on cheese, authored by some quack MD. I grilled some cheese with butter.

YOU DIDN'T! You know your gonna die now don't you?

Jogeephus":2h8tp9uy said:
john250":2h8tp9uy said:
Ganett (USA Today) owned newspapers printed a huge attack on cheese, authored by some quack MD. I grilled some cheese with butter.

YOU DIDN'T! You know your gonna die now don't you?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Remember when the whole thing came out years ago that butter was bad for you, all that FAT clogging the arteries and that you needed to eat margarine.....Maybe too far back for some of the younger members. Even as a kid, I kept saying that it wasn't good to eat all those chemicals. My saying is that margarine is nothing better than "glorified penzoil" and everyone laughed. I wouldn't eat it on things and to this day I always ask if they are using real butter and not some "spread". My son laughs but he will also ask. Now margarine isn't good for you....hmmm...So take all this stupid BS with a grain of salt and teach anyone that you talk to that if it is a naturally produced food product, it isn't bad for you unless you overdo it. MODERATION of anything. Even sugar isn't all bad, IT'S the QUANTITIES of things that we consume that are the problem. There is something to the whole movement of eating naturally......
And then there is the exercise.......

My saying is that margarine is nothing better than "glorified penzoil" and everyone laughed.

Hardly. Nothing wrong with butter and nothing wrong with margarine. This whole "all natural--chemicals are killing us" kick is laughable and I've never met a single person willing to put their lives where their words are and get rid of their cars, their phones, their computers, their books, radios, TVs, tractors or any of the the other things they use every single day. Just a bunch of Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown followers screaming "the sky is falling--the sky is falling" that need to spend their days hiding under their corn shuck filled mattresses so nothing 'bad' happens to them.
It reminds me of the sensationalist meme that was circulating around the internet a couple of years ago claiming "Margarine is just one molecule away from plastic!" :hide:
Oh NO!!
(I wonder how many of those moonbeamers died of thirst when they discovered one of the most reactive,volatile and explosive elements in the universe is just one oxygen atom away from water?)

I know one thing that raises my blood pressure GB. Stupid people, they will be the death of me. I've tried to avoid them, but they seem to be in everything around. I have cut back considerably on stupid people since I moved back out to the country, but they show up in the darnedest places. It's like they are everywhere.

HDRider":65ghgq1l said:
I know one thing that raises my blood pressure GB. Stupid people, they will be the death of me. I've tried to avoid them, but they seem to be in everything around. I have cut back considerably on stupid people since I moved back out to the country, but they show up in the darnedest places. It's like they are everywhere.

HD, this might help.

http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Dumb-People

I blame this all on the chemtrails/contrails/smoketrails in the sky thing. :roll: Yep, that's what's causing it..I'm pretty sure. I used to not believe in any of that, but there have simply become just too dang many stupid people in the world for it not to be true.
"Hey--That's him--right there..that's the guy that stole my tin foil sombrero!"
aluminiumfoildressup4.jpg

Jogeephus":30ek3bl2 said:
HDRider":30ek3bl2 said:
Jo that looks like a lot of work..

I agree. Be lots easier if you could use a hammer.
There ain't enough hammers in the world anymore Jo.
(I guess Einstein never fished for crappie. You find more crappie in treetops than anywhere else...) :lol:

Latest posts