Georgia is fighting for gun rights.

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":27hie0aj said:
HDRider":27hie0aj said:
All he is doing is letting Them do is load up a gun bill that will not pass. He is baiting Them. They go down with their overreach.

Let's hope they can find some middle ground and employ common sense. Perhaps a permit fee of $500-$1,000 to own certain firearms? The funds collected could go towards victims of gun violence relief efforts.

Make it a blank lifetimet fee to own all guns, I'm good with paying $10,000+ fee. I'm also good with full background checks, DNA samples, fingerprints and whatever else they want. But I want the privilege and right to carry, what I want, when I want, and where I want. I'm all for following the law if it's possible, we need to disarm the thugs. If you don't have a permit and get caught with a gun you get a bullet behind the ear. And if you have a permit and commit a felony you loss your permit, oh yeah we already have that, but they just don't enforce it unless your a good guy.

callmefence":3k964ify said:
Good for Georgia.

I think everyone needs to get to their computers and let our fearless leader know what a mistake it's going to be if he turns on the NRA.
Who said President Trump was turning on the NRA?

Bright Raven":vkp5c5ao said:
Brute 23":vkp5c5ao said:
HDRider":vkp5c5ao said:
All he is doing is letting Them do is load up a gun bill that will not pass. He is baiting Them. They go down with their overreach.

Exactly. They try to pass this stuff every time there is a shooting. Every time they all get shot down. If Obama couldn't do it... Trump won't either. I knew Trump was middle of the road but he just committed conservative, political, suicide.

Brute: he has to pander to the swing vote. Like TT said, what is his base going to do - vote for Bernie Sanders? He is a politician.

He could have pandered with out some of the comments. It was just a matter of time.

True Grit Farms":2o0fpk4g said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2o0fpk4g said:
HDRider":2o0fpk4g said:

Let's hope they can find some middle ground and employ common sense. Perhaps a permit fee of $500-$1,000 to own certain firearms? The funds collected could go towards victims of gun violence relief efforts.

Make it a blank lifetimet fee to own all guns, I'm good with paying $10,000+ fee. I'm also good with full background checks, DNA samples, fingerprints and whatever else they want. But I want the privilege and right to carry, what I want, when I want, and where I want. I'm all for following the law if it's possible, we need to disarm the thugs. If you don't have a permit and get caught with a gun you get a bullet behind the ear. And if you have a permit and commit a felony you loss your permit, oh yeah we already have that, but they just don't enforce it unless your a good guy.

Now you're talking!

Brute 23":1zqgyyu2 said:
HDRider":1zqgyyu2 said:

Exactly. They try to pass this stuff every time there is a shooting. Every time they all get shot down. If Obama couldn't do it... Trump won't either. I knew Trump was middle of the road but he just committed conservative, political, suicide.

So I guess you'll be voting left liberal? That's how he made it to where he's at now, the conservatives had no choice and still don't. By the way Bernie isn't terrible on individual gun rights.

callmefence":1ti73hcv said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1ti73hcv said:
We knuckle draggers have nowhere else to turn.

To the knuckleheads who think we should have to pay to exercise our constitutional rights. :dunce:

Can you carry on school grounds legally, in the court house, or New York? At one time you could.

Caustic Burno":37svssel said:
True Grit Farms":37svssel said:
Kingfisher":37svssel said:
I ain't paying nobody 10k for the privalage to buy another gun

It's a license fee, not a privilege fee. Are you familiar with buying a liquor license for a bar?

Never read licenses in the Bill of Rights.

I've never had to buy a liquor license to DRINK in a bar.

Caustic Burno":4vfbp87q said:
True Grit Farms":4vfbp87q said:
Kingfisher":4vfbp87q said:
I ain't paying nobody 10k for the privalage to buy another gun

It's a license fee, not a privilege fee. Are you familiar with buying a liquor license for a bar?

True, according to you change is coming you've been saying it for a few years. And if you can add stuff in your favor why not? I can afford to pay more than I can afford to fight. A little lees money with the same or more rights beats a bullet.

callmefence":2jslt8sm said:
Caustic Burno":2jslt8sm said:
True Grit Farms":2jslt8sm said:

I've never had to buy a liquor license to DRINK in a bar.

I've bought one so you could drink in my bar, that is if you ever leave Texas.

TennesseeTuxedo":3co9itzm said:
callmefence":3co9itzm said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3co9itzm said:
We knuckle draggers have nowhere else to turn.

To the knuckleheads who think we should have to pay to exercise our constitutional rights. :dunce:

Give a little keep a lot, give nothing and lose it all.

Your call.

Give a inch they'll take a mile.

True Grit Farms":3pjwkpbl said:
Caustic Burno":3pjwkpbl said:
True Grit Farms":3pjwkpbl said:

True, according to you change is coming you've been saying it for a few years. And if you can add stuff in your favor why not? I can afford to pay more than I can afford to fight. A little lees money with the same or more rights beats a bullet.

No different than the unconstitutional poll tax.

callmefence":lk2iyybz said:
TennesseeTuxedo":lk2iyybz said:
callmefence":lk2iyybz said:

Your call.

Give nothing and they'll take two.

TennesseeTuxedo":fiwtedq5 said:
callmefence":fiwtedq5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":fiwtedq5 said:

Your call.

Your both right. I'll fight if I have to for my right to own a AR type gun. Because I don't think you can protect yourself and your family from the thugs without them. It's scary to think about thugs with AR 15's and me with a lever action 44 fighting to try and keep what I have on my property.
I'd be good if you can own AR types of rifles, as long as they don't leave your property. I like having one with me when I travel but I don't have to travel with one.

True Grit Farms":16vcazpb said:
TennesseeTuxedo":16vcazpb said:
callmefence":16vcazpb said:

Your both right. I'll fight if I have to for my right to own a AR type gun. Because I don't think you can protect yourself and your family from the thugs without them. It's scary to think about thugs with AR 15's and me with a lever action 44 fighting to try and keep what I have on my property.
I'd be good if you can own AR types of rifles, as long as they don't leave your property. I like having one with me when I travel but I don't have to travel with one.

Vince, I attended a 'Home and Family Protection" class. Fire power is not as great a factor as you think. A good security system is vital. You could have a .50 caliber machine gun in your bedroom and it is useless if you don't wake up until the intruder is leaning over the bed. A warning system is better than fire power. Second most homes are broken into when the owner is gone. Being up and catching the intruder/s by surprise is your best protection. A shotgun - pump or auto with 00 is formidable.

Latest posts