Fla. School Board Shooting

Help Support CattleToday:

For some reason that information has not been made available and it may never. After watching the video several times i do think the guy that did the shooting and got killed missed the school board members on purpose.

That's what his wife/Xwife was saying,that he'd had training and wasn't trying to hit them.. Stupid-- he wanted killed by police..

The only brave one in the room was the woman who tried to knock the pistol out of the gunman's hands with her purse. Even when she was scuffling with him the feather legged men just sat there.

curtis":3pksaguw said:
The only brave one in the room was the woman who tried to knock the pistol out of the gunman's hands with her purse. Even when she was scuffling with him the feather legged men just sat there.
She gets an "A" on guts, but "F" on technique.

I think the gunman's response to her adds weight to the theory that he did not really want to shoot anybody. But at the time nobody knew that.

I don't think we will ever know for sure what was going through his mind but if you walk into a place where I'm at waving a gun you better be ready to meet your maker. Course, unlike the security guard I'm not going to run out to my truck and get my bullet proof vest and my pistol and come back shooting I'm just gonna start shooting. As for accuracy on the part of the fella in question, I was once on jury duty when a fella had a problem in a pool haul on the darker side of town. He pulled two pistols and unloaded them at everyone in the packed club. Don't know if it was cause he was nervous, or wasn't holding the pistol exactly sideways or what but he didnt' hit a soul. (pun intended) In the trial he said he wasn't trying to kill anyone just trying to make a point. He got 25 years.

If that guy had training it wasn't very good. Watch the video, right after the first shot that skipped off the desk, he drops the gun the ground, and it discharges again. He was suprised by that 2nd shot, telling me he wasn't expecting it. Accidental discharge. He goyt what was coming in the end. Security guard did a good job of not hitting anyone past the target though. Especially under that kind of pressure in close quarters

If the woman would have brought a gun instead of a purse she would have stopped in the very beginning.

Hey you":3idhxmc0 said:
pdfangus":3idhxmc0 said:
I am giving myself a new concealed holster for christmas.

it will carry either my new judge or my ruger p89 and it does not look like a holster.

I intend to wear it a lot but I can not bring it to work in a guvment building.

http://www.thewilderness.com/storepinnacle/index.php?p=catalog&parent=171&pg=1

Yup they've made those gov buildings safe as heck haven't they. Nothing bad ever happens in those gun free zones, does it?

something bad would happen to me...I would get fired if I brought it in here.....
Gal in my office is current national chapmpion in her pistol shooting sport and she can not bring one in either.

http://practicalshooting.posterous.com/rebecca-jones-returns-to-winners-circle-with

Latest posts