Fall Hereford bull sales

Help Support CattleToday:

NolanCountyAG

Reaction score
Cross posted in Breeds-

I'm planning on purchasing a couple Hereford Bulls this fall and wanted to know if anyone has had experience with Dudley Bros or W4 Herefords? If anyone would recommend other sales in Texas I'm open to suggestions.

i dont think you can go wrong buying from the sales you mentioned.but as said you better bring your check book.

NolanCountyAG":2t5tjyqe said:
Cross posted in Breeds-

I'm planning on purchasing a couple Hereford Bulls this fall and wanted to know if anyone has had experience with Dudley Bros or W4 Herefords? If anyone would recommend other sales in Texas I'm open to suggestions.
W4 is not that far from me and has some good looking cattle but I know very little about them. I believe they have a couple of special sales a year.

W4 are good people and put on a good sale. Call Jay if you want some specific info. I recommend a visit if you want to see how they develop their bulls. They run them on a rugged rocky hill with water on one side and pasture, feed and minerals on the other. They are rugged bulls with large feet and legs. Lots of quality sire lines to choose from. A bunch of them go to West Tx. They won't let them go cheap.

They generally have one sale a year in October

bird dog":qhu93ga4 said:
W4 are good people and put on a good sale. Call Jay if you want some specific info. I recommend a visit if you want to see how they develop their bulls. They run them on a rugged rocky hill with water on one side and pasture, feed and minerals on the other. They are rugged bulls with large feet and legs. Lots of quality sire lines to choose from. A bunch of them go to West Tx. They won't let them go cheap.

They generally have one sale a year in October

Bird dog I found a link to their sales results.

http://hereford.org/node/14057

Latest posts