Does anyone know how to create a website?

Help Support CattleToday:

There are alot of those "do it yourself" websites, but I think if you are wanting a serious, professional looking site you may want to look into having it done by a professional. Third Row has some website's he's created, and while he might not make a personal one for you, he may know who to contact. You might PM him.

You can create a website with Microsoft Word or Publisher. Or you can download free software off the net to create a website. Then you have to find a place to host it. CattleToday makes websites, too, and will host it for you.

We paid $500.00 for our website and it was well worth it in my opinion. We only pay $25.00 per yera to maintain. This lady does alot of websites for people in the Country music industy in Nashville. She did one for Charlie Daniels among others.

Here's ours:

http://www.btfarms.net

She doesn't charge me anything to make changes and is very quick and efficient about getting them done. I send her photos and info and she usually gets the changes done the same day. I'm the one who never has time to send her the info, we need several things changed right now.

I felt like we needed a web site about three years ago and didn't really have the time to try to put one together, I had two different people promise to do one for me and I was willing to pay for the site but they never got around to doing it, then a friend told me about this lady and I contacted her. The site has more than paid off, I had a potential customer call last night wanting a starter herd, he was looking at our site. If you breed any type of registered cattle, you should have a site. People will look at it and call you.

Latest posts