Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

What do you call a car with OCD ?
Arrange Rover
------------------------------------
My Chinese neighbors had waffles for breakfast yesterday.
Those bastards, I loved that cat.
-----------------------------------

What's long and hard that a Polish bride gets on her wedding night?
A new last name.

I just started a support group for people with OCD.
We meet twenty times a day.
-----------------------------------

Apple has a new invention!
They have figured out a way to put speakers inside of silicone breast implants. They call it the "E-boob".
Now they have finally put an end to the age-old problem of women complaining that men stare at their boobs, but don't listen to them.
OCD gas pump.jpgocd-pills-the-leading-force-in-ocd-pharmaceuticals_o_2737717.jpg

Based on current standards, you clearly have the qualifications for President.
Always with the negative waves Lee,, always with the negative waves. Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

;) :)

socially accepted.jpg

Last edited:
Always with the negative waves Lee,, always with the negative waves. Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

;) :)

View attachment 27161
Oy vey! I really like some of the 'groaners' you offer. They are so Bidenesque that I thought you would appreciate some applause.
For you to think otherwise makes my heart heavier than a bucket of hog livers. Now for hopeful>
Adonai! Adonai! Only You could bring me to this day that I might see the Works of Your hands and read Greybeards groaners.
(A Maskil with harp and flute for the unshaven one.)

Two farmers met on the back side of their properties. Their land was separated by a vary larger river.

One farmer began yelling from across the river, "How do I get to the other side?"

When the other farmer finally understood him he yelled back, You are already on the other side."

Two farmers met on the back side of their properties. Their land was separated by a vary larger river.

One farmer began yelling from across the river, "How do I get to the other side?"

When the other farmer finally understood him he yelled back, You are already on the other side."
You can't get there from here.........

My butcher introduced me to his wife:
"Meet Patti" he said..

Must be getting to St Patrick's Day..

Clean your toilet good now, you may be face down in it later in the month..

Went to Ireland and found a chunk of fool's gold.
That was a long way to go just to find a sham rock.

My butcher introduced me to his wife:
"Meet Patti" he said..

Must be getting to St Patrick's Day..

Clean your toilet good now, you may be face down in it later in the month..

Went to Ireland and found a chunk of fool's gold.
That was a long way to go just to find a sham rock.
Boooooo!! LOLOL

Latest posts