CT Roll-Call

Help Support CattleToday:

herofan

Reaction score
I thought the "lurkers" topic was interesting, so I thought it might be good to call roll and just have everyone who is here to pop in and write, "here." Then we can see in one thread everyone who is on CT. Even if you're not a frequent poster, or if you think, "Heck, everybody knows I'm here; I'm a regular, no need for me to make myself known," I'd like everybody to chime in.
I saw this done on a forum once, and it was very interesting. There were some that thought certain people were gone, but it was because they only posted in a certain topics all the time, and some members who still lurked all the time that everyone was glad to see still around. I guess if you want to give your life history, that's ok too. :lol:

Anyway, I'm "here," and I joined in December 2011. I'm not exactly an old, old-timer, but 7+ years isn't too bad. :D

I'm "here". Been on here since Sept of 2016. "old age" old timer LOL, not so long on here. Cow/calf operation with my son. Still have some guernsey and jersey nurse cows & raise some calves. Still doing the "homesteading" stuff, garden, chickens, he has White Texas Dall sheep. Slowly retiring from milk testing as the industry is destroying the smaller dairyman in this area.

Bueller.

Bueller.

Bueller.

Easily the most famous Roll Call of all time??

Oh yea, I'm here. I'm a lot better at reading than putting my thought and analytics into text. :cboy:

Latest posts