Checking out New Holland TN75D

Help Support CattleToday:

rjbovine

Reaction score
Going to check out a 2004 TN75D Tuesday . This tractor has 2275 hrs. cab, mfwd. and loader. Looking for real life experience good or bad . Hows the cab and air conditioner. Plan to use it on a 617 NH disk mower and Gehi 4x5 baler. Any info would be great !! Thanks in advance rj.

ive got a TN 65 no cab, great tractor bought it new in 2004. Only problem ive had is lift arm seals, disc mowers are tough on the seals, I use a Kuhn its probably lighter than the 617

rjbovine said:
Going to check out a 2004 TN75D Tuesday . This tractor has 2275 hrs. cab, mfwd. and loader. Looking for real life experience good or bad . Hows the cab and air conditioner. Plan to use it on a 617 NH disk mower and Gehi 4x5 baler. Any info would be great !! Thanks in advance rj.

Friend has one just like that. In my opinion they are build way to short and light. Not sure where you live or if you have hills but around here there's no way I would hook a 617 mower to it unless the back tires was set as wide as possible with fluid in them and maybe wheel weights also. If you was on flat ground you would be ok. The tractor seems to have pretty good power. They have around 1500 hours on there's with no major problems. They pull a 4x5 Heston roller and on hills it pulls it pretty hard.
I think it would make a good feed and chore tractor.

rjbovine said:

Sorry didn't answer all your questions. The cab on there's is pretty plan Jane nothing fancy , to engage the four wheel drive you pull a handle that is on the left side kinda behind the seat.
Also they have had problems with the AC. When it works it will freeze you out but they have a small leak and have to recharge it a couple times a year. Also they have had some electrical problem dealing with the AC but i don't know any details about that.

Wanted to update . I did check out the TN75D . I think the tractor was priced right . Nice looking out fit . But it didn't fit me well . Cab was noisy . So I passed. rj

Latest posts