Changing My Name - Yet Again!

Help Support CattleToday:

snake67

Reaction score
Transplanted westerner - now as far east in Ontari
I am close to 1000 posts and it is time to change my name again.

I do not believe in being called a guru.

Is there an easier way to find an email address?

I have been with hotmail, gmail, and a dozen others.

This system will not allow me to use the same email address for a new account

No matter what I will not hit 1000 so I need to get a different way of doing things.

Seems I have changed my name at least 10 or 15 time since I joined.

I am open to ideas.

Thanks

Bez

I can't take things that serious, it's just a name the board gives you. Ask someone higher up if you can keep a lower status if it's such a big deal.

Hook":3ohxi3dv said:
Says 2 gurus
Hey, I wish it said I was a " know nothing " but I ain't gonna go to the trouble to get a new email address every 1000 posts's so I can make up another name. I don't care that much. I agree that there's really no need to grade each of us.

Hint---------Every email provider I have ever had allows 4-5 or more separate email boxes, each with their own unique address and username.
(they provide this so a family of 4 or 5 can just use one provider, or so individuals can have both private, not-so-private, and a business email address all within the same provider.)
You will have to poke around your email options to figure out how to activate the extra addresses.

Aaron":3vgiz9uq said:
Dammit! I was just getting used to this one! Go back to being Bez - easier to keep track of you.

+1. Who cares about the "guru" thing anyway?

'Sides, if you keep changing names, how will you ever catch up with dun? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John SD":d8y4ug0m said:
Aaron":d8y4ug0m said:
Dammit! I was just getting used to this one! Go back to being Bez - easier to keep track of you.

'Sides, if you keep changing names, how will you ever catch up with dun? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How is it John seems to post all the time but only has 463 posts?

I agree, who cares about the status? I get confused with all the name changes going on. :roll: We like you as snake67 "Guru"! :D

jedstivers":q4k3z681 said:
John SD":q4k3z681 said:
Aaron":q4k3z681 said:

How is it John seems to post all the time but only has 463 posts?

Dunno, is my odometer broken? :idea:

I checked a while back at NAT I'[m over 7K posts. Don't know how to tell how many on the livestock page.
:?:

The name change isn't necessary. Just ask the mods or Macon to let you call yourself anything you want I am sure that as long as it isn't obscene they will accomodate you.

.........and don't ask for "knowlegder" I am saving that one for when I hit 15,000 posts. Maybe by then i will actually know my a$$ from a hole in the ground.

"They" made me a guru,and if there ever was a know-nothing,it's me..

snake67":d8rski86 said:
I am close to 1000 posts and it is time to change my name again.

I do not believe in being called a guru.

Is there an easier way to find an email address?

I have been with hotmail, gmail, and a dozen others.

This system will not allow me to use the same email address for a new account

No matter what I will not hit 1000 so I need to get a different way of doing things.

Seems I have changed my name at least 10 or 15 time since I joined.

I am open to ideas.

Thanks

Bez

How about Lucy? :D

When I first came on board there was a particular woman who commented on every post. She seldom if ever had anything worthwhile to say. When she got to a thousand posts she quit. It became obvious why she had been posting so much. :roll:

She and a few others have made too big a deal out of this guru thing. It doesn't mean a thing. :hat:
A person who knows a lot may never post and vice versa.
Seems to me that anyone changing their name to avoid the guru thing is making just as big a deal out of it as those trying to get it.
Don't worry about it, don't feed it.
Just use a name that fits you. Like maybe "Bez". :nod:

Latest posts