CBD OIL INVA VAPE

Help Support CattleToday:

SALTBRANCH2

Reaction score
Anyone trying it yet? I see it for sale in many places around town. If it lessons the pain on my shoulders for a bit I will ei a new customer asap. Thoughts?

I haven't found it available around me... yet... I'd give it a try.. I did have a sublingual CBD oil for a while.. I think it helped with my shoulder, but the pain comes and goes and there might be some placebo effect too. I will be looking to try some though, might take a while but I'll let you know. I kinda sorta quit smoking with the help of a vape in December.. day to day I don't smoke anymore, friday nights with beer, etc I'll have one or two smokes, sometimes if I'm driving and dealing with retards on the road too.

I am curious about it too. If it helps with shoulder pains I will be all over it. I saw a vape shop advertising it in Fort Riley, KS and my son was telling me about it. I did not realize they had it where you vaped it. Supposedly will not pop on urine test?

Chocolate Cow2":28h48nks said:
Saltbranch2-you're around Junction City?
I live outside of Corpus Christi,Tx. My Son is stationed at Fort Riley, I was up there a few weeks back and saw it advertised around JC. He was telling me about it/what it was. Then when I got back down here, I saw a few places here advertising it.

SALTBRANCH2":1vujo9lt said:
Anyone trying it yet? I see it for sale in many places around town. If it lessons the pain on my shoulders for a bit I will ei a new customer asap. Thoughts?
My daughter just got back from Colorado. She bought a jar of something with the weed in it. The way she described it it was about like a jar of face cream. She said that she had a neck pain and rubbed it on her heck and it really did relieve the pain. She said that she was thinking it would not work but she allowed it really did. A young Mexican lady my wife and I know was asked about Mexicans using the weed for pain. She said that her grandmother soaks the flower buds in Tequila and ages it and rubs it on painful joints. She said that the grandmother calls it her herbal liniment.

Latest posts