Busy calving season

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
Just had our second set of twins, luckily with mothers who know they are theirs and capable of feeding 2.. Around halfway done....

Funny Face calved. Missed one year and I talked the guys in letting her stay because she makes me smile. I swear, she did not look bred this fall and even just a few weeks ago. But today she calved.. Had a heifer, I hope she has her funny face. I'd like to take this cows face and put it on the brindles we have. If I were going to make my own breed of cow, that's what it would look like, Funny Face with stripes.... maybe one day

I can post pictures now... when I get a chance I will share Funny Face

Post imaging wont upload my pictures, they say its doing maintenance... go figure..

She doesn't even get a number, just a FF.... Funny Face.. I know her from a mile away

Had to pull 2 heifers calves. Luckily both showed trouble at the same time. Big calves. Would have found them paralyzed this morning if we hadn't pulled them..

It is, trust me.. She wouldn't stand still because she knew the only reason I was taking a picture was because I thought she looked funny...
We use to raise old school last century Flec sims, so, we're pretty good at pulling calves...unfortunately. Even though we use way smaller than normal heifer bulls, that sim blood pops out and sometimes in our heifers. We pulled 3 in a row.. oy....and calving heifers have just started.

cowgirl8 said:
It is, trust me.. She wouldn't stand still because she knew the only reason I was taking a picture was because I thought she looked funny...
We use to raise old school last century Flec sims, so, we're pretty good at pulling calves...unfortunately. Even though we use way smaller than normal heifer bulls, that sim blood pops out and sometimes in our heifers. We pulled 3 in a row.. oy....and calving heifers have just started.
Lmao!
I got one myself, she tells me, nope. No way.
Ur not stealing my soul with that goofy electronic device!
All my heifers are done till fall I think!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :cowboy:

Latest posts