Brass knuckels

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Sept 01 2019 a Texas law goes in affect, it is legal to purchase and carry on your person brass knuckles. My question is how to carry them for a fast knuckle draw, do they make knuckle holsters , also should I be a one knuckle or a two knuckle draw. Is their any fast knuckle draws out their that can give me advice on what to do. :cowboy:

Over the past few years Texas has also legalized. Switchblades, double edged daggers, pikes, swords machetes, throwing stars, blackjacks and monkey fist........ DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS.

This past legislative session 1000 new laws were passed in Texas, over 7000 were filed, makes me wonder how many laws are on the books , no tellin how many I break daily and do not know it.

cowboy43 said:
This past legislative session 1000 new laws were passed in Texas, over 7000 were filed, makes me wonder how many laws are on the books , no tellin how many I break daily and do not know it.

You're absolutely right! If they want you they can get you on something.

callmefence said:
Over the past few years Texas has also legalized. Switchblades, double edged daggers, pikes, swords machetes, throwing stars, blackjacks and monkey fist........ DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS.

Titanium baseball bat beat all those.

I just carry an item that is mostly plastic that will defeat all of those. If somebody comes at me with brass Knuckles on I figure I can use it for self defense.

How about one of those guns that looks like a walking stick or cane, are they legal?

Lucky said:
How about one of those guns that looks like a walking stick or cane, are they legal?

No that's go directly to jail do not pass go. Shoot through holster is illegal as well. Shoot through wallet holster falls under BATF just like the cane.
The cane or wallet are not illegal until joined together with the firearm.

My Dad had some that were cast iron. I broke them trying to crack a hickory nut. Was not on my hand but was holding one side and using it like a hammer.

Seen some knucks this morning at dog days in Ardmore, plastic ones, and metal.. The metal ones were 8 bucks..not too bad a price for something to get you shot.. :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN said:
Seen some knucks this morning at dog days in Ardmore, plastic ones, and metal.. The metal ones were 8 bucks..not too bad a price for something to get you shot.. :cowboy:

You got the right take on this.

my cousin bought some in mexico years ago. they had a blade attached to them . my dad took them away from him. dad passed away three years ago and we found them in one of his junk drawers. i think my sister took them.

Texas is getting pretty scary between all these weird pets and the variety of weapons...what happens if Redneck's loose monkeys get a hold of brass knuckles? No one wants an armed monkey.

Latest posts