Brahman & Tigerstripes

Help Support CattleToday:

Bfields30

Reaction score
Question to the people who have Brahmans and f1 tigers . What's prices for first calf heifer pairs to 3-4 yr olds building my herd trying to see price to pay for breds and pairs and maybe 3n1 what's the prices that's not to High but I want quality so money isn't really an option. I just need a range

Bfields30 said:
Question to the people who have Brahmans and f1 tigers . What's prices for first calf heifer pairs to 3-4 yr olds building my herd trying to see price to pay for breds and pairs and maybe 3n1 what's the prices that's not to High but I want quality so money isn't really an option. I just need a range

1800 to 2500 I need to pick up a couple as well for replacements.

Caustic Burno said:
Bfields30 said:

1800 to 2500 I need to pick up a couple as well for replacements.
Thanks cb going to head sellout today in Crockett Tx 100 head of breds pairs of tigers and Brahmans so imagine gonna be high. Rancher passed away so his wife's selling them. Ages are 3-5 so there pretty young.

Caustic Burno said:
Those are the girls that always draw attention in this part of the world.

Buddy of mine told me he's expecting 1600 for breds and go up from there guess I'll see .

Bought 3 tigerstripe heifers at the sale barn today. Not sure they are true F1s but they're close. 550-630lbs. Averaged $720/head

Caustic Burno said:
JMJ Farms said:
Bought 3 tigerstripe heifers at the sale barn today. Not sure they are true F1s but they're close. 550-630lbs. Averaged $720/head

I got a pasture full of that in Bradford looks .
Call them money makers.

Tigers bred back to a Hereford with that red and white Braford look :nod:

Brute 23 said:
Caustic Burno said:
JMJ Farms said:

Call them money makers.

Tigers bred back to a Hereford with that red and white Braford look :nod:
Then back to an Angus.

Caustic Burno said:
JMJ Farms said:

Call them money makers.

They had Brahman pairs with 3/4 blood calfs go go for 1800-2100 yesterday

Bfields30 said:
Caustic Burno said:
JMJ Farms said:

Call them money makers.

They had Brahman pairs with 3/4 blood calfs go go for 1800-2100 yesterday

Not bad

Latest posts