Back to Basics a great Angus sire?

Help Support CattleToday:

I found this bull when researching a few weeks ago. I haven't had time to follow up I would like to know what his mature frame score is. I am a huge fan of Minnie Lou Bradley she is a true cattlewomen.

gizmom

If I hadn't sold everything I bred him to I'd tell you about him. :lol: I bought a bunch of semen on him. I used his sire on some customer cows that run in similar conditions to where my cattle run and we both really liked what we saw. He will cut down on the size of the cow though. If everything else you use for genetics gives you a 1,400 cow these daughters will stick out like a sore thumb.
He's being collected at Origen so if you have an ABS rep nearby you can order from them and save shipping costs.

Mossy is right if you want to register a calf you have to purchase a certificate, the cost of the certificate varies but usually 30 or 40 bucks per calf. That is why we wait till weaning to register to make sure they are going to make the cut, if not saves me the cost of the registration and the certificate.

gizmom

Latest posts