And it Begins

Help Support CattleToday:

CowboyRam

Reaction score
I know a guy who was living in Cody. One day he was headed up toward the park and he saw a cow moose that looked about to have a calf. He thought on his way back he might get a good picture. Sure enough there was the moose with a still wet calf. He was standing on the road taking pictures with a telephoto lens. A tourist pulls up, jumps out of his car (Ohio plates), runs down to within 15 feet of this cow moose with a brand new calf, and takes its picture with his insta matic camera. He comes back to the road and asks my friend what kind of animal is that? Friend is dumb founded that this guy is still alive. He just replies it is an antelope. The guy gets back in his car and drives away without knowing how lucky he is to still be alive.

I realize it ain't bison, but......

My buddy always has that wild look of shock and disbelief when I walk by and slap Ol Bessie or Seven on the arse!

Like the man said, one day there may not be any Buffalo to chase.
Or cows to slap on the arse.....

I realize it ain't bison, but......

My buddy always has that wild look of shock and disbelief when I walk by and slap Ol Bessie or Seven on the arse!

Like the man said, one day there may not be any Buffalo to chase.
Or cows to slap on the arse.....
Okay, I'll challenge you to name "the man"...

Warren> "Arrow. Lakota would coat their arrow heads with feces. If you weren't hit in a vital organ and bled out fast, infection would get you days later."

Just like Komodo Dragons on the island of Komodo. Males grow to 8". They bite a water buffalo then follow the trail for days to find them dead of infection. Then any Komodos come to feed.

Bedside comode and Komodo.jpg
This picture is entitled Bedside Komodo.
Bedside commodes are the potties that people in nursing homes use.

Last edited:

Latest posts