adhesive vs. human hair

Help Support CattleToday:

Colorado2008

Reaction score
So, next week is homecoming at my high school. We have spirit days and one of the 'theme's (if you will...) is crazy hair. There is a kid that wants to use adhesive (tail adhesive to be exact) to make my hair stand straight up on top of my head. Sounds crazy (no pun intended)...right...I think so too. Has anyone ever done anything like this? :help:

my friend gave me a head full of tailadhesive when we were just playing around and if i remember it dried pretty fast......i would go with easy comb or prime time adhesive for that because human hair is not as thick as cattle hair.......

sounds like a good idea :cboy:

I've seen some kids do it at shows and stuff. I don't think I'd ever do it, but I think you should go for it! :lol:

richburg102":2cwj8vb1 said:
i would go with easy comb or prime time adhesive for that because human hair is not as thick as cattle hair.......

I wouldn't be too sure about that!!! :D Thick hair runs in the family. My hair is also fairly long...I'll have to take pics and post them if i do it.

YES YES YES...SEND US PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!
My neice used it once (adhesive) to keep her hair right for rodeo queen contest. It got on her hatband and then on her forehead and skinned her forhead when she took her hat off.

When I was in 4-H I had a friend who used adhesive as hairspray on occasion. Her hair looked dry after a bit. I would use conditioner on it after the shampoo.

after you do this i would spray some ezall its gone in, then wash out with ezall or clear choice shampoo, and then spray some revieve in, so you still have some pop to your hair :D

do it. it's not too hard to get back out. i got attacked after a show with two blowers AND tail adhesive. that was bad but jst adhesive isn't too bad.

i have used adhesive, final bloom, and hocus pocus in my hair at shows because of lack of preparation. i would try to keep the adhesive away from roots and skin that could cause trouble. have fun and POST PICS!

Latest posts