a few pic of WY

Help Support CattleToday:

WORANCH

Reaction score
DSC00190.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

Picturescarlet210.jpg

WOW. What part of WY were you in? that is just gorgeous!

love that second picture. :)

milkmaid":ketyppar said:

The top 2 were taken between Jackson and Yellowstone. The last one south of Jackson.

We also cut through se Idaho .

That's not too far from where I'm at. Is that the backside of the Tetons, or another mountain range?

Next time you're through SE Idaho give me a holler and I'll introduce you to my Holsteins. :p There's really only one highway and I'm only a few minutes off it, so I bet you went right past our place.

milkmaid":2795w5r0 said:
That's not too far from where I'm at. Is that the backside of the Tetons, or another mountain range?

Next time you're through SE Idaho give me a holler and I'll introduce you to my Holsteins. :p There's really only one highway and I'm only a few minutes off it, so I bet you went right past our place.

Yes they are the Tetons .. We were on the east side ..Is that the backside??? :D

I don't remember the name of the valley we were in as we past through Idaho . but it was pretty country.

WOW! That is beautiful. And snow. Man, what I wouldn't give for a snow day right now. Was about 100 degrees here yesterday. I think I'm going to spontaneously combust before this summer is over.

skyline":2pvv42ih said:
WOW! That is beautiful. And snow. Man, what I wouldn't give for a snow day right now. Was about 100 degrees here yesterday. I think I'm going to spontaneously combust before this summer is over.

The pics were taken June 9.

I was in Texas this past weekend it was to hot for me ... :D :D

WORANCH":3mr2oue2 said:
milkmaid":3mr2oue2 said:

Yes they are the Tetons .. We were on the east side ..Is that the backside??? :D

:lol2: Yep. At least to me it is!

WORANCH":27i50q5k said:
milkmaid":27i50q5k said:

The top 2 were taken between Jackson and Yellowstone. The last one south of Jackson.

We also cut through se Idaho .

I thought that second picture looked very familiar. As a young lad in 4-H, I was in photography. We left Yellowstone National Park somewhat early one morning, and between there and Jackson Hole, there were these two mountain peaks reflecting just perfectly on a lake below. The water was perfectly still, one of those sights you never forget. We have an 8 x 10 hanging on my mother's wall of that mountain that I entered at the fair. I'm pretty sure it is the same mountain and the same lake, I'll have to look at the picture of mine again to confirm. Breathtaking to say the least.

Latest posts