Watch your step.

Help Support CattleToday:

Hootowl said:
jltrent said:
A big Georgia rattler like that took out my neighbor. He was handling it in church, the snake latched onto his hand and had to be pried off. They prayed for him about a day as he refused medical help. He met his maker. He was a good guy, had two small kids at the time and had built a lot of houses around here. His dad had been bitten so many times he had an immunity built up.
I met with him the day before about buying some land. I had talked to his dad years ago about the same land. He died within days of that discussion. The grandson called me about it last summer and I told him it was bad luck for his family.

I'm not ashamed to admit my faith isn't strong enough for me to play with rattlesnakes.

True Grit Farms said:
Hootowl said:
jltrent said:
A big Georgia rattler like that took out my neighbor. He was handling it in church, the snake latched onto his hand and had to be pried off. They prayed for him about a day as he refused medical help. He met his maker. He was a good guy, had two small kids at the time and had built a lot of houses around here. His dad had been bitten so many times he had an immunity built up.
I met with him the day before about buying some land. I had talked to his dad years ago about the same land. He died within days of that discussion. The grandson called me about it last summer and I told him it was bad luck for his family.

I'm not ashamed to admit my faith isn't strong enough for me to play with rattlesnakes.

I play with every rattle snake I see. We play French Revolution. I play the part of the executioner. Off with his head.