Oldest sister had her PET scan today.starts radiation treatment Thursday

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
She's in her 70s.
Her lymphoma has returned after being in remission for 12 years. :(
The cancer is in her spine which is why she has been having problems with her left leg/knee.......nerves are affected. Her oncologist says she has an excellent chance of it responding well to radiation.
Prayers appreciated.

haase said:
Prayers sent, hope everything goes well for her.
+1 it seems the heart and cancer, a lot around here lately been diagnose with problems. Extending of life has been improved and even cured. We are just east of Oak Ridge and cancer rates around here run above normal. I was talking to a cancer doctor who came from the Seattle, WA area and he said he had never seen so much cancer until he came here.

Sending positive thoughts her way for effective treatment and best possible outcome.

Rough row to hoe. Lost my father in law to Hodgkins Lymphoma a year and a half ago. I pray her spirits stay high. Easy to say behind a keyboard, but a positive attitude goes such a long way. She will be in my prayers. I hope she responds well to her treatments.

jltrent said:
haase said:
Prayers sent, hope everything goes well for her.
+1 it seems the heart and cancer, a lot around here lately been diagnose with problems. Extending of life has been improved and even cured. We are just east of Oak Ridge and cancer rates around here run above normal. I was talking to a cancer doctor who came from the Seattle, WA area and he said he had never seen so much cancer until he came here.

Probably has nothing to do with the incredibly high rate of cigarette usage common here in the TN/KY tobacco belt.

You folks have had a tough time lately.
Praying for your sister to make a complete recovery and that the Higher Power overshadow those that are treating her.
May you and any other family members have a peace born of true faith.

Latest posts