Kates new Sheep

Help Support CattleToday:

andybob, Ive heard of the Wiltshires...they look interesting. might be an option for outcrossing in the future.

Howdy, yep, husband and son have been warned..no petting on him..ignore him in terms of attention..but dont take your eyes off him. He is still young, dont think his hormones have activated to the point they will just yet, but I am establishing the rule early on..;)

The timider girl is actually very brave on the ewes..she doesnt use as much eye as Fletcher, the other BC though. Fletcher is the most awesome dog..he will use eye for the soft ewes, but isnt afraid to back it up with a nip or a nose grab on a really ornery heifer..;)

We'll see what happens. the ram might challenge fletcher more then the ewes do, he might enjoy it more.

hehe TXBred..my husband might have an issue with letting Fletcher go. I think I am going to send him up to OK for 60 days training in the spring..I just dont have the number of animals, nor really the setup to get him going REALLY good by myself. hes shown so much natural ability, I want him to have a great education so he will be a big asset for us. might change, but that is my goal right now.

spinandslide":1ohqikkd said:
hehe TXBred..my husband might have an issue with letting Fletcher go. I think I am going to send him up to OK for 60 days training in the spring..I just dont have the number of animals, nor really the setup to get him going REALLY good by myself. hes shown so much natural ability, I want him to have a great education so he will be a big asset for us. might change, but that is my goal right now.
Spin....Fletcher will not let you down. :!: :!:

no, I dont think he will :D ..he'd go to the moon and back I think if I asked him too..why he was in the shelter, I wont ever know..

spinandslide":2np90lux said:
no, I dont think he will :D ..he'd go to the moon and back I think if I asked him too..why he was in the shelter, I wont ever know..
Probably because he was smarter than his previous owner. :lol2:

Latest posts