Haylage, Hay, and Straw

Help Support CattleToday:

fasp955

Reaction score
Top quality Haylage, Hay, and Straw available . We have high quality that is good for horses, cattle, sheep, goats, or other small animals. Also have Haylage, Hay, and Straw for exotic herbivores. Contact us for more information if interested. Text or Call #‪(409) 247-8533‬

Attachments

• Baled-Straw-and-Hay-1080x675.jpg
    Baled-Straw-and-Hay-1080x675.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 12
FYI, Terms and conditions for posting on this site include:

• You agree to refrain from engaging in any inappropriate conduct when using the Websites. Inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated and may result in the termination of member privileges. Inappropriate conduct is any conduct or behavior deemed by us, in our sole and absolute discretion, to be harmful to the online community, including, but not limited to, the following:
  • posting advertisements or any other form of commercial solicitation without prior written authorization from the Company;

me too.

"spruiker noun at spruik verb. DEFINITIONS1. 1. (Australian English) someone who tries to persuade people to buy something, use a service, etc often in a dishonest or exaggerated way".
Thanks for that research GB so I did spell it right. I was not aware that it was Australian English and not understood by others but I guess there is a lot I say that is not fully understood by yall. Now that (yall) is a word that I have learnt from youse folks. I think I would make a good hillbilly.

Ken

Latest posts