Got a little rain finally

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm happy for you and hope there is more to come. Go easy on the prayers though, no need to overdo it. I think that is what happened here, someone over did the prayers during the drought and it hasn't stopped raining, surplus to requirements.

Ken

I'm happy for you and hope there is more to come. Go easy on the prayers though, no need to overdo it. I think that is what happened here, someone over did the prayers during the drought and it hasn't stopped raining, surplus to requirements.

Ken
I'm ok with rain. Long as it ain't from a 🤬ing hurricane

I think you guys need a hurricane so we can get the remnants up here. Not wishing bad luck on anybody, but we could use 2-3" here just to salvage some grazing.
My home was destroyed by hurricane Laura and Insurance company fought me tooth and nail we still ain't got everything fixed been renting. Place in town while we did what we can on house it's a sore subject paying a Morgage and insurance note on a house that isn't even livable yet. Almost tho littke more Sheetrock to hang tape/float & paint oh and replace HVAC it went out last month don't know if you've price one of them lately but I gotta replace inside and outside unit

My home was destroyed by hurricane Laura and Insurance company fought me tooth and nail we still ain't got everything fixed been renting. Place in town while we did what we can on house it's a sore subject paying a Morgage and insurance note on a house that isn't even livable yet. Almost tho littke more Sheetrock to hang tape/float & paint oh and replace HVAC it went out last month don't know if you've price one of them lately but I gotta replace inside and outside unit
Let me rephrase, maybe a tropical storm that spins off some moisture to the north, not a hurricane or anything like that. Hurricanes look like they are pretty miserable.

We are in E. Texas and hurricanes are usually all played out by the time they hit here. Maybe a breeze and a little rain

Let me rephrase, maybe a tropical storm that spins off some moisture to the north, not a hurricane or anything like that. Hurricanes look like they are pretty miserable.
Yea they get a little rough. I'm a hour north of lake Charles Louisiana. My youngest sister lost everything she's a paramedic stationed in lake Charles only thing storm didn't get of hers was her car and dog…… it's price i pay to be a gulf coast cowboy

I've had 6 tenths in the last two days, yesterday they had over an inch just across the river.

We got 0.4 inches here at my place in North Texas. It was spotty. Some more some not at all.
It won't be enough to bring back my pasture this year. No rain forecasted for the next ten days but temps still to be 100 or more.
I am hoping to overseed with winter ryegrass and restock this winter.

Latest posts