Brahman or crosses in Alberta or Saskatchewan ?!

Help Support CattleToday:

Muddy":11se88r2 said:
ALACOWMAN":11se88r2 said:
Looks like they would make great pets... Atleast that type would be Good for something..no wonder your attracted to longhorn..seems like anything that has beef on its carcass,,better not set foot on you property...
Just stay in your precious Texas then.

Cowman where did you move to in Texas?

djinwa":e79nnh6y said:
Fascinating that people okay with black angus in the south, think Brahman up north are dumb.
Angus in the south find ways to cool down.....don't know that Brahman in the north could find a campfire or parka when it's -30.

Caustic Burno":3dozcmy9 said:
Muddy":3dozcmy9 said:
ALACOWMAN":3dozcmy9 said:
Looks like they would make great pets... Atleast that type would be Good for something..no wonder your attracted to longhorn..seems like anything that has beef on its carcass,,better not set foot on you property...
Just stay in your precious Texas then.

Cowman where did you move to in Texas?
news to me,, guess I need to change my user name...

1982vett":1o84061i said:
mpassmore85":1o84061i said:

:lol2:

Ohhhh....it's definitly thinking "What the be nice happened for me to end up here?" :nod:
Just somebody that wants a pet...all the time I had Brahman I never considered them a pet.. Right the opposite.. To busy keeping em calm when handling.....

ALACOWMAN":x6jcyn40 said:
1982vett":x6jcyn40 said:
mpassmore85":x6jcyn40 said:

:lol2:

Ohhhh....it's definitly thinking "What the be nice happened for me to end up here?" :nod:
Just somebody that wants a pet...all the time I had Brahman I never considered them a pet.. Right the opposite.. To busy keeping em calm when handling.....
Hmmm....maybe The trick to calm them down is keeping the in a freezer. :lol2:

Latest posts