A good day and a good friend (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Jed came up last sunday to help me work calves on monday he drove 250 miles got here about 9pm and then had to leave monday about 2pm after we had dinner and visited for a few minutes
here is a couple of pics
May2010023-1.jpg

a pic of one of them NO Butt angus :lol:
May2010026.jpg

May2010020.jpg

May2010021.jpg

May2010024.jpg

Sure was nice for Jed to come help and I sure enjoyed the visit just wished it could of been longer

It sure was a good day, I was glad to be able to sneak away for a little bit. We have been rollin pretty hard for the past month or so and I'm glad his calf working happened where I could get up there. I'll tell y'all what Angus is a top notch guy. A few weeks ago there was a post about good friends close by to help out, well A C is not close but he would sure be here if I needed him.

Don't look all that muddy so I guess ya'll were expectin the **** to run a little deep, everbody wear'n rubber boots an all... :lol:

1982vett":1p4spzyr said:
Don't look all that muddy so I guess ya'll were expectin the be nice to run a little deep, everbody wear'n rubber boots an all... :lol:
Yeah they told me to wear my Mucks an I wondered how it could be muddy on those rocks ( don't tell those hillbillys but it requires soil to have mud) an I could have worn my house shoes an been fine. We even had concret to work on.

jedstivers":2cev2k50 said:
1982vett":2cev2k50 said:
Don't look all that muddy so I guess ya'll were expectin the be nice to run a little deep, everbody wear'n rubber boots an all... :lol:
Yeah they told me to wear my Mucks an I wondered how it could be muddy on those rocks ( don't tell those hillbillys but it requires soil to have mud) an I could have worn my house shoes an been fine. We even had concret to work on.
what ya talking about we got soil it is just in the granular form known as rocks and heck ya put enough water and fert on it it will grow anything

jedstivers":1lh15g00 said:
It sure was a good day, I was glad to be able to sneak away for a little bit. We have been rollin pretty hard for the past month or so and I'm glad his calf working happened where I could get up there. I'll tell y'all what Angus is a top notch guy. A few weeks ago there was a post about good friends close by to help out, well A C is not close but he would sure be here if I needed him.
You know it anytime :cowboy:

Dang AC, you should should hollered, i would have rode up with Jed to help out. Next time let me know. :nod:

Dang, looks like fun. Amazing how fast work will go when you've got some help that knows what to do, and it's actually fun. Looks like the SIL is doing good too, ain't nothin warms my heart like a young feller squatted down behind a bull with a calicrate about to make a good steer.

Larry

Glad to hear you had a good time, it is nice to meet up with friends, and help each other out, thanks for sharing your time with us, and nice photo's by the way.

If you can make it up here, I would like the help also. The only problem is the long pants. Up here, me and my two helpers, Sara and Bruce, wear shorts and tennis shoes. The only one wearing long pants is the vet. I'll give you plenty of notice so you can tan them legs a little. gs

plumber_greg":184aggl3 said:
If you can make it up here, I would like the help also. The only problem is the long pants. Up here, me and my two helpers, Sara and Bruce, wear shorts and tennis shoes. The only one wearing long pants is the vet. I'll give you plenty of notice so you can tan them legs a little. gs
Greg
Jed could probably get by with wearing them shorts but if I did you would need a dang good pair of sunglasses and some folks would probably laugh at me wearing shorts and work boots

Latest posts