im thinkin bobcat??

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":8o64wmun said:
M-5":8o64wmun said:
talltimber":8o64wmun said:
A squirrel is illegal to kill??

FOX squirrels yes , We hunted them as kids when they were legal but they are endangered now
Your kidding we are covered up with them. They outnumber cat squirrels two to one, limit is 10 a day.

we got gray squirrels 100 to 1 to fox squirrels

As for the claw marks...If you were in Texas I would say those are from a Levitating Cougar.

VERY DANGEROUS!!! You should always carry an unloaded shotgun with you while riding your 4-wheeler...and a camera too, not to take pictures or anything, just to have.

greybeard":2756v8xp said:
Now Sim-ang.king, I'll have you know, that protocol is only mandantory in North Texas

Not being a hobby farmer also is mandatory.

Hobby farmers always just blame their problems on coyotes, or dogs, but the Big Timers know it's really levitating cougars. :cowboy:

hurleyjd":2hj3f2ae said:
How do you skin a squirrel without getting hair all over the body of the squirrel.
I don't think its possible. But the closest method i know is make a cut through underside of tail base, through anus/tail bone and stop when you see skin. Step on base of tail near that cut and pull up on back legs. There are videos online i assume, but despite what they say some hair still gets on it. Maybe soaking in water first may help, but i've never tried it.

M.Magis":57melemy said:
hurleyjd":57melemy said:
How do you skin a squirrel without getting hair all over the body of the squirrel.
I don't think its possible. But the closest method i know is make a cut through underside of tail base, through anus/tail bone and stop when you see skin. Step on base of tail near that cut and pull up on back legs. There are videos online i assume, but despite what they say some hair still gets on it. Maybe soaking in water first may help, but i've never tried it.

Wet is the hardest for me.
The best method I have found is the skinning rack and keep your hands absolutely dry. Along with a very sharp improved muskrat Case. I have a bunch of old towels in the man cave I keep just for the occasion.

Latest posts