Got him

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Got himy

Postby True Grit Farms » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:59 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-income_counties_in_the_United_States

My home county has slipped to 16th. We used to be in the top 10.


Palm Beach County, Florida didn't even make the rich list, I wonder what's up with that?
Your head should be used for more than a hat rack.

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9976
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: Got himy

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:03 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-income_counties_in_the_United_States

My home county has slipped to 16th. We used to be in the top 10.


Palm Beach County, Florida didn't even make the rich list, I wonder what's up with that?


Too far from Washington, DC I suppose. Notice how many in the upper tier are in VA and Maryland.
The more I read here the less I know.

cowboy43
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1738
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:36 am
Location: Central Texas

Re: Got him

Postby cowboy43 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:43 pm

I care about your County cowgirl because that is how you get to know people and how we all have different ways of operating in agriculture from the smallest to the largest. I do understand what you mean by not having a tax base to support the County's and Schools expenses. :cboy:

Ol' 243
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:57 pm
Location: Wedowee, Al

Re: Got him

Postby Ol' 243 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:16 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:but I guess that flew over some of your heads...lol


In all due respect nothing you have ever said has flown over anyone's head here or elsewhere.[/quote]

D*mn that was funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3641
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am
Location: NE Texas

Re: Got him

Postby cowgirl8 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:27 pm

cowboy43 wrote:I care about your County cowgirl because that is how you get to know people and how we all have different ways of operating in agriculture from the smallest to the largest. I do understand what you mean by not having a tax base to support the County's and Schools expenses. :cboy:

Thank god someone understands...lol... What county do you live in
Dont worry about how i do things, worry about why you worry so much about how i do things.

User avatar
ga.prime
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4150
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:24 am
Location: So. Cent. Ga.

Re: Got him

Postby ga.prime » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Ain't nobody got time for this
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3641
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am
Location: NE Texas

Re: Got him

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:00 am

Nothing this morning.. Maybe I can relax some on things trying to eat my chickens.
Dont worry about how i do things, worry about why you worry so much about how i do things.

User avatar
backhoeboogie
smithy
smithy
Posts: 14168
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Got him

Postby backhoeboogie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:52 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:Nothing this morning.. Maybe I can relax some on things trying to eat my chickens.


He's eating someone else's chickens now. He is a learned crafty fellow now. Houses mean dinner time. Easy meal. But why should you care? Right?
Our ancestors gave us this. They fought to make it what it is. All we have to do is defend it.

User avatar
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 27631
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: Got him

Postby TexasBred » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:57 pm

cowboy43 wrote:What county are you in to be so sparsely settled. If I ever relocated I would like to go to east tx to get away from the droughts. My Bermuda field has not been baled because of the drought. :cboy:

I "stayed" over in the Piney Woods for a spell....that pine pollen will kill you....much worse than cedar. Not to mention humidity. You're Bermuda will definitely come up over there....along with a million other undesirables.
“If it were up to me, I would put in jail every sandal-wearing, scruffy-bearded weirdo who burns the American flag.....“But I am not king.”....Supreme Court Justice Scalia

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9976
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: Got him

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:52 pm

TexasBred wrote:
cowboy43 wrote:What county are you in to be so sparsely settled. If I ever relocated I would like to go to east tx to get away from the droughts. My Bermuda field has not been baled because of the drought. :cboy:

I "stayed" over in the Piney Woods for a spell....that pine pollen will kill you....much worse than cedar. Not to mention humidity. You're Bermuda will definitely come up over there....along with a million other undesirables.


Are we allowed to say "undesirables"?
The more I read here the less I know.

User avatar
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 27631
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: Got him

Postby TexasBred » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:08 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
TexasBred wrote:
cowboy43 wrote:What county are you in to be so sparsely settled. If I ever relocated I would like to go to east tx to get away from the droughts. My Bermuda field has not been baled because of the drought. :cboy:

I "stayed" over in the Piney Woods for a spell....that pine pollen will kill you....much worse than cedar. Not to mention humidity. You're Bermuda will definitely come up over there....along with a million other undesirables.


Are we allowed to say "undesirables"?

oops.... :lol:
“If it were up to me, I would put in jail every sandal-wearing, scruffy-bearded weirdo who burns the American flag.....“But I am not king.”....Supreme Court Justice Scalia

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3641
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am
Location: NE Texas

Re: Got him

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:54 pm

I've never had a problem with the pine pollen. When they are pollenating everything is tinted yellow. Good thing i'm not effected by them, I cant leave..
Dont worry about how i do things, worry about why you worry so much about how i do things.

User avatar
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 27631
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: Got him

Postby TexasBred » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:58 am

cowgirl8 wrote:I've never had a problem with the pine pollen. When they are pollenating everything is tinted yellow. Good thing i'm not effected by them, I cant leave..

You can sweep the stuff up with a broom in the spring time. It's like a west Texas dust storm. Can't even keep it out of the house.
“If it were up to me, I would put in jail every sandal-wearing, scruffy-bearded weirdo who burns the American flag.....“But I am not king.”....Supreme Court Justice Scalia

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3641
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am
Location: NE Texas

Re: Got him

Postby cowgirl8 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:08 am

Got another coon. This time the dogs got it. Maggie was sitting out waiting for me to go outside to look at it. I wont have to relocate it....lol
Dont worry about how i do things, worry about why you worry so much about how i do things.

User avatar
TCRanch
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:21 am
Location: Winfield, KS

Re: Got him

Postby TCRanch » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:35 am

cowgirl8 wrote:Got another coon. This time the dogs got it. Maggie was sitting out waiting for me to go outside to look at it. I wont have to relocate it....lol

Had a coon trapped inside the workshop overnight a couple weeks ago - it was a disaster and we declared war. Set a trap and we're up to 8 coons, 2 possums and 1 dillo. The buzzards love us.


Return to “Every Thing Else Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests