Zimmerman Evidence held for DOJ

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":dfar05ef said:
The saddest part of this whole episode is that Stevie Wonder won't be retiring to FLA. The dream of everyone in Detroit was to retire to Florida. Based on my observations of southbound I-65 traffic. Lots of Michigan plates around Thanksgiving time.
Florida needs to repeal that "stand your ground" thing so Stevie can retire with dignity in a nice condo in Miami. I think you ought to give him the condo. And issue a drivers license to the guy, you bigoted thugs. :cowboy:
If Detroit workers pensions get slammed, Florida will probably be the loser.
That is sad about Stevie. I'll drink my FL orange juice and just listen to his old CDs.

M5farm":147svygk said:
How does Stevie even know if he's in Florida? He's BLIND!
He ain't stupid, and he probably has a driver! I feel bad in my soul that all this is going on now. Sort of knocks out all the opportunities, advancements, acceptance that came through following the 60's. But I won't be sold a tray of B.S. that wants to re-ignite all that old stuff.

tom4018":169oytr0 said:
Angus Cowman":169oytr0 said:
I for one am sick of all of this seems everytime you turn on the TV some big mouth is talking about how justice wasn't served and this is just another attack against a poor school boy that never did anything wrong by a racist
The media has blown this out of the water and they are the same ones who got the POS elected to the white house
Very true, in the beginning all they said they wanted was a fair trial. They got it but did not end the way they wanted it to, they really wanted a lynch mob.

A lot of these people probably never sat on a jury until you do don't question one.

One thing I always wonder, :lol2: how do these people have all this time to stand out there protesting?[/quote]
you kidding right... 9 month from now the materinty ward population will be less than half :lol2:

tom4018":bty9vucs said:
Angus Cowman":bty9vucs said:
I for one am sick of all of this seems everytime you turn on the TV some big mouth is talking about how justice wasn't served and this is just another attack against a poor school boy that never did anything wrong by a racist
The media has blown this out of the water and they are the same ones who got the POS elected to the white house
Very true, in the beginning all they said they wanted was a fair trial. They got it but did not end the way they wanted it to, they really wanted a lynch mob.

A lot of these people probably never sat on a jury until you do don't question one.

One thing I always wonder, how do these people have all this time to stand out there protesting?

All of the Protesters are either Black, un-employed, or they're college students.

This is real angst for me -- put in the comments of the Pres., Sharpton/Jackson/King people, and the black population that seem to be outraged because the jurors working in free America's judicial system did their job . . . seems to me that the Trayvon sympathizers would be happy to start a new race war. I thought we were over that.

Kathie, I feel the race war has been getting worse the last 20yrs. To many people living of the system, and the system is broke in more than one way.

I wish I could find that one picture showing what the kid looked like in current time. I don't remember where I saw it but now it is gone. Anyway far from the pictures of him at age 12 that are used now.

My Daughter did the Captioning {Court Reporter} in the Zimmerman Trial from the beginning to the end. She told me that anyone in their right mind would have found Zimmerman NOT GUILTY. The Press did not publish an accurate account of the Trial Testimony facts, just chosen bits and pieces to discredit Mr. Zimmerman.

No kidding Kerley. The real evidence wasn't published on tv. The physical size of the kid, his appearance, or anything considered sensitive.
A guy I know pretty well, his daughter is interning for judge Nelson and spent quite a bit of time on the case and in the courtroom

it may have been mentioned but i just noticed that zimmerman has some black ancestry in him from his mothers side..... if i killed a Cherokee in self defence would that make me a racist..

ALACOWMAN":1jfss4vn said:
it may have been mentioned but i just noticed that zimmerman has some black ancestry in him from his mothers side.

I've read that in several articles. Apparently it ain't enough matter.

alisonb":3ak8n3py said:
Lol MM, that reminds me of someone :lol:.....on this board :shock:
:lol2: Such a ferocious little fellow.
Well perhaps, as in the video, it gives the rest of us something to laugh at.

:mrgreen: doesn't appear any of these boys want to go toe to toe with you ladies. :tiphat: