Zimmerman back in the news

Help Support CattleToday:

I seen that. Good for him he needs some positive publicity.

I posted a thread about the serial killer in Ohio and why wasn't the DOJ going after him for hate crime or civil right's violation's using the unconstitutional law's that only apply to certain segment's of our society.
Apparently it wasn't PC correct so it went poof.

Commercialfarmer":37qe76fo said:
denvermartinfarms":37qe76fo said:
Wonder how they will make this a negative against Zimmerman.

Probably show how he didn't learn a thing from his trial, he still won't just stay in his truck. :cowboy:

Was shocked that CBS even covered it this morning but it was very low key. Facts and out.

I was surprised that he still was in the area where the original incident happened-thought he would have left the state for sure-he must be good at hiding-

"Breaker, Breaker, come in earth. This is Rocketship 27, some aliens f@@#ed over the carbinator in engine number four, we are going to try to re@@#$ulate it and land on Juniper." ~Ricky~ (star of Trailer Park Boys)

MistyMorning":2gsqy579 said:
"Breaker, Breaker, come in earth. This is Rocketship 27, some aliens f@@#ed over the carbinator in engine number four, we are going to try to re@@#$ulate it and land on Juniper." ~Ricky~ (star of Trailer Park Boys)

:roll: :roll:

john250":12kkngey said:
MistyMorning":12kkngey said:

:roll: :roll:
Norwegians got talent!

Latest posts