Zesty Meatball Receipe

Help Support CattleToday:

Tep

Reaction score
This is from our local Sale Barn....BIG HIT3lbs hamburger,  1 C chopped onion,  2 tsp chilli pwdr,  2 eggs,  1/2 tsp pepper, 2 c oatmeal, 2 tsp salt, 1 12oz can evap milk, 1/2 tsp garlic pwdrmix all together, make balls about size of oranges ( about 4 per lbs), put into greased panSauce:2 C ketcup, 1/2 c chpped onion,  2 tbs liquid smoke ( i used worchestershire sauce), 1/2 tsp garlic pwdr, 1 1/2 c brwn sugar.mix together and pour over meatballsBake 1 hour at 350 degreesSo fast and so good!!!!! :banana:

Here is my families favorite meatballs.
2lbs hamburger, 1 pkg dry Italian salad dressing, 1 cup bread crumbs, 1 egg and mozzerella cheese.
Mix together all the ingredients except the cheese. Form meat mixture into balls about the size of golfballs. Take a small piece of cheese about a half inch square, press into the center of the meatball and make sure it is completely covered with the meat. Fry in olive oil in a hot skillet covered. Flip once. Cover with your favorite spaghetti sauce and heat til boiling. Serve over spaghetti.

I gotta go check a cow now. I will post my second one later.