Zebu question

Help Support CattleToday:

mpassmore85

Reaction score
Looking into a few cattle that are part zebu 1/4 and 1/2. Just for something different around really.

Wondering how their general disposition is as a breed overall if anyone has experience with them?

Bonus. They are dirt cheap (friend) otherwise I wouldn't consider. Cows that will calve in a month or 2 for 700 don't think I can go wrong lol.

mpassmore85":2den4u08 said:
Bonus. They are dirt cheap (friend) otherwise I wouldn't consider. Cows that will calve in a month or 2 for 700 don't think I can go wrong lol.
While that might be cheap in the scheme of things i don't think you will never break even unless you find someone wanting something different like you. I would imagine it would be difficult to get a Ben Franklin at the barn for one.

Sell to a guy wanting cheap team roping pairs I can more than double in 3 months.

Trying to be selective though because they are primarily the wife's pets and if it doesn't have a penis it usually stays unless it's ugly ugly lol

Seen lot of mini Zebu and zebu crosses used as roping stock in few places. Few guys has running mini Zebu cows with their Corriente/Longhorn bulls. They calved just fine and selling the resulting calves as roping calves.

Muddy":1z3kuxv8 said:
Seen lot of mini Zebu and zebu crosses used as roping stock in few places. Few guys has running mini Zebu cows with their Corriente/Longhorn bulls. They calved just fine and selling the resulting calves as roping calves.
I doubt you have.. But you have seen about every cross to hear you tell it.. Especially If it fits into your rediculous chatter...

ALACOWMAN":13vye2m4 said:
Muddy":13vye2m4 said:
ALACOWMAN":13vye2m4 said:
Now the real you is showing up...that kind of filthy talk will get you bounced...
Nah, its a way to tell prude people to get lost.... The only lost I get, is from reading your posts...

Thinking this one may be a little weedy Ala C.

The other still hasn't shown us a picture of his 90 bulls. Maybe he counted them in his dreams?

Cold up here, suppose you could point the fan north again?

ALACOWMAN":22fh6qaq said:
Muddy":22fh6qaq said:
I doubt you have.. But you have seen about every cross to hear you tell it.. Especially If it fits into your rediculous chatter...

@ ALACOWMAN. Please leave your negative crap elsewhere was looking for some genuine input not bs thanks

@gcreekrch. I know what I have and have no need to prove it to some Random like I give 2 shits.

Ps never said exactly 90 bulls. Specifically 68 last count in the fall (missing 3) which isn't anything fancy for my area. Sorry you live in shiit land and have 50 for a big herd

mpassmore85":3gv04rkg said:
ALACOWMAN":3gv04rkg said:
Muddy":3gv04rkg said:

@ ALACOWMAN. Please leave your negative crap elsewhere was looking for some genuine input not bs thanks
No negative crap given originally...never seen mini zebu used as team roping stock,,,,ever! If telling the truth is negative crap,your feelings are to close to your sleeves...your looking for """enablers"""not positive input..someone to pizz down your leg and swear its just rain...

Good friend of mine has 60-70 of these. Max weight must be 750-800 pounds and all the calves go for team roping.

If that isn't a mini zebu cross I am Queen Elizabeth herself

Latest posts