Youtube

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver

Reaction score
Did we not at one time not long ago have a Youtube button for embedding video? Now I have a Media button that doesn't seem to like to embed anything. Am I the only one?

TCRanch said:
Macon posted this yesterday. Wish I could simply post a video that's not on YouTube.
cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=119072

Thanks, I guess I missed that post. Seems to me I tried many times with the media button but got no results. Looks I need to try harder :dunce:

Silver said:
Still get this message: You cannot use certain BBCodes: [media
hmph.
Didn't mean to "thank", just reply. Anyway, don't feel bad, I can't upload half my pics anymore. Same phone, same camera I've had for years. Get a message, something to the equivalant of: size not right, check the URL. I have no clue. But if I copy/paste the link to postimage.org you can see the pic if you click on the link.

Silver said:
Not for me. If I don't use tags it makes a blue clickable link. If I use tags I get the error code.

So it's not working in some of the sections.. it's working fine in the breeding/calving issues section in my calving season thread

Nesikep said:
Silver said:
Not for me. If I don't use tags it makes a blue clickable link. If I use tags I get the error code.

So it's not working in some of the sections.. it's working fine in the breeding/calving issues section in my calving season thread

You are correct. I just tried posting video in your calving season thread, and on the preview it came up perfectly. Very strange it would work in some threads and not others.

I reported the problem to admin this morning via the other thread's report button. Mod2 has stated in the past, that sometimes, admin doesn't know there is a problem if no one reports it to them...

Latest posts