Youtube Download Tool

Help Support CattleToday:

Tegerian

Reaction score
First off I'm not a spammer. :) I found this free application on CNET that allows you to directly download youtube videos and I thought it might be useful for those of you who find informative videos that you'd like to keep for your records. Pretty easy to use, tried it out last night and it worked fine and showed clean on all my scans. I hope that it's helpful to some of you as well. :D

http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-Downlo ... 47340.html

Moyea flv downloader is compatible with more sites and is also free. The one you suggested is a lot simpler though and offers the converter which is not free with Moyea. The thing I use them for most is tutorial videos so you can watch them whenever you need to.

Train":20nmb66z said:
Moyea flv downloader is compatible with more sites and is also free. The one you suggested is a lot simpler though and offers the converter which is not free with Moyea. The thing I use them for most is tutorial videos so you can watch them whenever you need to.

Thanks for the info on the other downloader, I use the videos for the same purpose and I get annoyed when I save them in my favorites then go back and they've been removed for one reason or another.

Latest posts