Your version of a bailout

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
rusty":250yhfh5 said:
Well since I work a 6 day and might be cut to 5 do I get to cut back to 4 or 5?

It only seems fair to me. Of course you might want to work 5 but only pay taxes on 4. But I'm not sure. Might be best to run it by Dashle or one of them senators who spends our money but refuses to pay taxes to get their opinion on this.

I was thinking work 5 pay 4.I don't think Dashle would mind if I pay half when caught.

rusty":2t948yy4 said:
I was thinking work 5 pay 4.I don't think Dashle would mind if I pay half when caught.

That sounds like a good plan. Now if EVERYBODY got together and did this maybe they would get the point. The other thing I'm sure Dashle would agree with is that if you get to work 2 hours late then you should leave two hours early to make up for it.

rusty":3ol8m3b0 said:
To start off with I'm not claiming to be the smartest person around but lets see what you all think of this .I've heard there are 300 million people in the US.Now if the goverment were to give each a million dollars into a account....

So just where is even the government going to get the 300 trillion ? Besides most folks could spend their million and be broke a week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts