your job

Help Support CattleToday:

Howdy and welcome.

Me, my "job" for now is being An Sci major undergrad at the U of Alta. Not much of a job, 'till I get a REAL one in a few years after this.

I am the Ranch Foreman of Sand Dollar Ranch. I also go to college at Tarleton ('bout done there, hopefully).

hmmm i will make this sound interesting i am an agricultural enginneer lol does that sound right? i do everything from chores to fabricating things

We participate in the global warming study that is charged with determining the impact of bovine gas.

Caustic Burno":32188br7 said:
I run a BS detection company, Crowder is one my employees when he is not working at the clinic.

Come on now, what do y'all really do? Well I guess Caustic's hobby is sniffing out BS, but the only mayo Crowder's been to is Miracle Whip.

I'm an Operations manager

cypressfarms":s8r08gan said:
Caustic Burno":s8r08gan said:
I run a BS detection company, Crowder is one my employees when he is not working at the clinic.

Come on now, what do y'all really do? Well I guess Caustic's hobby is sniffing out BS, but the only mayo Crowder's been to is Miracle Whip.

There's absolutely no similarity between Mayonaise and Miracle Drip.

Cypress, I had no idea you worked downstairs in "Operations".

cypressfarms":1jpqftzy said:
Caustic Burno":1jpqftzy said:

Cresent Wrench you are hired .

Crowderfarms":38fafytv said:
cypressfarms":38fafytv said:
Caustic Burno":38fafytv said:

There's absolutely no similarity between Mayonaise and Miracle Drip.

Cypress, I had no idea you worked downstairs in "Operations".

Crowder, you make that sound like the morgue... 8)

Alice

Latest posts