Young soldier killed

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
About a month ago a young was killed in a traffic accident around Clarksville Tenn. His motorcycle was found beside the road with hardly a scratch on it. His body was found on the other side of a 4 lane opposite his bike. He had been run over numerous times as reported to us. He was a good friend to the family and was just getting his life together.

hurleyjd said:
About a month ago a young was killed in a traffic accident around Clarksville Tenn. His motorcycle was found beside the road with hardly a scratch on it. His body was found on the other side of a 4 lane opposite his bike. He had been run over numerous times as reported to us. He was a good friend to the family and was just getting his life together.

I live an hour from there and board member TN Cattleman lives just outside Clarksville. Tragic incident to be sure. Prayers fro all.

Bigfoot said:
I live 15 minutes from there. I didn't even know. Very trajic.

I believe he was stationed at Fort Campbell. Here is his obit.

Obituary for Brandon Casey Nicol
Memorial services for Brandon Casey Nicol, age 24 of Lindale, Texas are scheduled for 2:00 p.m. Saturday, July 20, 2019 at the Caudle-Rutledge-Daugherty Funeral Home Chapel in Lindale with Unites States Army Chaplain Chris Crain officiating.
Brandon passed away Tuesday, July 2, 2019 in Clarksville, Tennessee. He was born December 8, 1994 in Florida. Brandon was a lifelong resident of Lindale. The last year he has lived in Ft. Campbell, Kentucky where he was currently serving his country in the United States Army. Brandon enjoyed horses, roping, and motorcycles. He is preceded in death by his father, James Elton Black in 2014.
Brandon is survived by his wife, Shauna Nicol of Lindale; mother, Michelle Toft of Lindale; sons, Larame Elton Nicol and Eli James Nicol; daughter, Kinley Marie Mathis; brothers, Justin Nicol and wife, Haliegh of Lindale, Logan Nicol and wife, Catie of Lindale; and many other loving family and friends.

Latest posts