Young angus bull (PICT)

Help Support CattleToday:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Last week a young bull arrived from the farm to be collected. This morning he jumped twice and I took some pictures, maybe you enjoy them. Don't look to the "jump" facilities as that thing is temporary !!! :mrgreen:

t1.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t6.jpg

L

I was not asking opinions about the bull !! :frowns:

I just want to share the pics of the bull jumping because I thought they were nice pics....:frowns:

Here is another picture of the bull from this year when he won a local show.

a1-1.jpg

L

I always find it interesting when you guys collect semen. And how you well, grab and guide things, takes a lot of guts and trust that the bull has his mind on other things.. :lol:

I can't quite see from the pic but is that a heifer you have to attract him ? Sorry, the last one I saw they used a hollow fiberglass cow covered in hormones and a guy was under neath to collect. Thanks for sharing, it is neat to see the different techniques people use.

Thanks Knersie :cboy:

Here is the father of the younger bull, he was working with cows so his body condition was not so good as the one of his son.
Two of his offsprings received first and second place in the cattle show, lets see how they do in our National show in September...

t8.jpg

t9.jpg

I repeat, the bulls are not mine and I am not selling semen here, I am just having some fun posting pictures.

Bad or good comments about the bulls are welcome but much better for me if also you explain why you like or not the bulls, that way we all can learn something, specially me.

L

Latest posts