You will enjoy these ones..PIC

Help Support CattleToday:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I have already post a picture of this bull here but now you will see it along his life
First picture when he won the Junior National Grand Championship, second picture him with two years old and third picture him with three years old (the one you have already saw in a previous post).

IMG_0054.jpg

Prueba_31_y_caudillo_064.jpg

don_vitto_042.jpg

L

Some people might argue a little about his top line but I think he is a magnificent looking animal. I certainly wouldn't throw him out of my pasture.

Why you think some will argue about his top line ? In the third picture is quite straight. It seems that the way he was standing in the show picture don't help him with his topline or maybe as he grew up after a couple of years his topline got better, who knows...maybe someone more experienced can help us.

Also you can see from the pictures how my country looks like, is not as flat as Kansas but our "mountains" are small hills of not more than some hundreds meters high :D

Open, windy, sunny, grassy, and full of horses and cattle, that's my country :cboy:

L

I think this bull looks real good. Pedigree? Any relative to mohican mint?

Lorenzo":1ob8d980 said:
Open, windy, sunny, grassy, and full of horses and cattle, that's my country :cboy:

L
Any ranches for sale??

Give some minutes and I will post his pedigree.

Edit : Sorry, I will not able to do it now, it will have to be tomorrow....
L

Good lookin bull; but w/ that grass you grow about any fram size animal you wanted. Is that a clover grass mix in the second pic. Looks like you have the hindquarters figured out.

Here goes the bull pedigree genealogy.

ZERCA VIRGINIANO VISION 19
ANCARES WOTAN 37
ANITAS PACESTTER 10-11

HORMIGA LAPACHO 7 / RP 140

GK AIRBOURNE A 58
SIP MORA
SIP MORA

Latest posts