You Think You Have Problems?

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime

Reaction score
17.jpg

Don't you just hate it when that happens? Did it say whether it was gold with about a 1/2 carat diamonel in it?

I was thinking she was mad because Michael must have beaten another woman(and knocked her tooth out)? :p

But that is okay.....

she got her appearance fee for taking her dirty laundry nationwide.

we are still a nation on our way to the bottom by lowering all standards to the lowest common denominator. and some of the denominators today are really common.

MistyMorning":2izc748w said:
Thanks ga, my self esteem needed a pick me up and that pic saves me the trip to walmart. :D
yeah if you ever feel like you'r a bottom feeder,, just sit through a springer episode..
:cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":9vvspuoa said:
MistyMorning":9vvspuoa said:
Thanks ga, my self esteem needed a pick me up and that pic saves me the trip to walmart. :D
yeah if you ever feel like you'r a bottom feeder,, just sit through a springer episode..
:cowboy:

My wife taught a class and one of her students proudly professed to being on that show. We're talking some real winners here. One of them won her heart and borrowed some money from her to buy some books to better herself. I got on to her about this cause I told her she would never see the money again. We argued a little and I finally told her lets wait and see. We are still waiting. Oh, she never went to school either but she did go to the beach.

Latest posts