You need to be traced

Help Support CattleToday:

Shell!!! How ya been? I try to pay cash too except on fuel purchases. They made pay at the pump too darn easy.
Hey brother. I'm blessed thanks for asking. Thank God for today, every day is a good day. The sun is shining we are at 53 degrees beautiful day. How have ya'll been? I hope ya'll are all staying warm, healthy, and safe. ☀️😊🙋🏽‍♀️

Howdy folks,

Always remember:

The "sheeple" are easily herded. This scamdemic seems to have eradicated flu and pneumonia.

Suicides have entered the top ten for causes of death in Canada but the virus has not. It is probably the same in your country. But numbers are hidden and jigged and re-jigged to build fear and control.

So in order to maintain the fear and to ensure the "herd-ability" of the people, the province of Ontario in Canada now adds the suicide deaths to the total of virus deaths. I have included an old article from last December as proof.

Ontario counts suicide victims as COVID-19 fatalities | True North (tnc.news)

After all if you cannot keep the fear up in the population you cannot lock them down and have them bow their heads to the floor.

And please ask this question at every turn:

Why can I fly on an airliner from coast to coast and sit shoulder to shoulder with strangers, but I cannot go to church?

Now back to the topic -

I will never add a tracing app to my cell phone because it can be used for MANY other things as well.

In fact I truly recommend you turn off your cell phone and NEVER turn it on unless YOU truly want to use it.

Even when it is off there are certain things that can be used against you - you might actually consider removing the battery as well. You would be amazed at the information you are sending out when your phone is on.

And even the tiniest bit of info can be used against you or your friends or neighbours when the entire story is put together with information received from other cell phones in your region.

Always pay with cash. If yogo to plastic and cell phone apps you are tracked and controlled. The country of china controls its people this way. If you want to surrender you need to experience china and the control and the power they have over their people.

Hope all are doing well and that life is treating you well. Remember this:

"YOU are the reason your country thrives or dies - I hope in your part of the world it is thriving. It is up TO YOU make that happen!"

Best to all,

Bez
I don't mean no harm, I enjoy days before cell phones, computers, and internet. I'm very thankful my wild days past before camera phones and social media was a big thing. 😁😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤡 Back in the days when you could act a fool and nobody would save the proof. 😆💃🤸‍♀️🚴‍♀️🏂🏇🚣‍♀️🏊‍♀️🧗‍♀️ Bahahahaha!! 😇😁 maybe that was another life. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I'm confused I thought mask where to keep from giving other people covid, not to protect the masked.
True. For the most part. The surgeon wears the mask to help prevent HIM/HER from passing infection TO the patient.
The droplets in which the virus (and other bad things) hitch a ride on/in are much larger than the virus itself and the masks stop most of those droplets on the inside of the wearer's mask, and therefore the virus particles. It's not 100% effective but is much better than what was done for the previous centuries & has been standard procedure for bacteria and virus protection for over 100 years now.

If you are truely convinced you need a mask to protect you from a virus, this is the one you should be wearing. Anything else is a security blanket for sheep.
Sorry ismith , that is total nonsense............
Even turning your head when you cough or sneeze helps........

Surgical masks have been proven to help......
According to doctors and scientists......................

But please....don't take my word for it or accept the advice of others
Listen to your buddy at the feed store...........
And don't forget to call them when you are unable to breath....................

You are free to believe whatever you want
But you maybe wrong and being wrong can mean a high price to pay
While you are at it.....you should throw out the hand soap & certainly the hand sanitizer .............

These much like mask "Probably Are Not Needed"
Don't risk being called weak or dumb
And please pickup that dirty coffee mug
No one has proven it can make you sick..........

Here we go again

"You will not change your opinion and neither will I !!!"

But at least we can blame each other for this virus

Or for this MASSIVE HOAX ...............................................???

Sorry ismith , that is total nonsense............
Even turning your head when you cough or sneeze helps........

Surgical masks have been proven to help......
According to doctors and scientists......................

But please....don't take my word for it or accept the advice of others
Listen to your buddy at the feed store...........
And don't forget to call them when you are unable to breath....................

You are free to believe whatever you want
But you maybe wrong and being wrong can mean a high price to pay
While you are at it.....you should throw out the hand soap & certainly the hand sanitizer .............

These much like mask "Probably Are Not Needed"
Don't risk being called weak or dumb
And please pickup that dirty coffee mug
No one has proven it can make you sick..........

Here we go again

"You will not change your opinion and neither will I !!!"

But at least we can blame each other for this virus

Or for this MASSIVE HOAX ...............................................???
Listen Fred Flintstone, I'm going to rely on 21 years worth of US Army NBC training, you're free to believe whatever the hell you want.

Listen Fred Flintstone, I'm going to rely on 21 years worth of US Army NBC training, you're free to believe whatever the hell you want.
Thanks
Fred Flinstone,
is a pretty good name for a man who sat in a front end loader 6 days a week putting rocks into a crusher. That is not offensive at all to me. I am proud of the job that I did for 40 years until I had to quit.

I have chosen to trust science.
This does not mean that I DUMB or stupid .
What I do will not harm you.

What you do "as long as we do not get too close" will not hurt me.

Good luck as you take your chosen path.
God Bless You and your family and I sincerely hope and pray that you do great throughout this entire journey.

Someday even this will end.
You and everyone else will be in my prayers.
Thanks for your service to this great Christian nation.

Fred Flintstone aka BaconEater54

Last edited:
You can fly around the world with the stewardess in your lap
(up charge from 1st class) IF you and the other passengers are virus free.

Masks are like seatbelts, ya never need them, until you do.
I don't know any hospitals where dress codes are dictated by patients.
(Doctor's masks were invented to prevent spitting tobacco juice (for luck)
into open wounds.)

A more helpful suggestion than asking doctor to remove his mask would be to request postponing surgery until the surgeon isn't sick and shedding viruses. :)
You do not have to be sick to pass bacteria from person to person.

We all have bacteria in us which is either harmless to us or which lies dormant until a time when we are ran down or more vulnerable.

Many times we carry virus or bacteria which we can overcome on our own because of the resistance we have built up in us and this same infection can harm or kill other People, staphylococcus infection is a prime example of an infection which most of carry with us every day on our skin or in our noses.

Masks DO help prevent this spread Of infection.

Washing our hands helps prevent the spread of infection.

Why doesn't anyone complain about others expecting us to wash our hands before we prepare food for others. Isn't this a loss if freedom?

Why can't we walk out of the restroom and toss a salad for someone else to eat in a public restaurant without washing our hands?

What right have THEY got to tell me to wash my hands?

Is that soap dispenser a threat to my free choice ?

Has the demand to wash my hands become a form of mind control?

Talk about sheep , the (Never Maskers) ....... "are the sheep of the day."

You do not have to agree but you should allow me to express my view as well.

That is the American way.

If you refuse to wear a mask or cover you sneeze that is your choice.

You must not care about other people.

I am not alone.
When people glare at you in the store or even church for getting into their space (without a mask)
, ...... it is a look of pure contempt.

The same look you give us for "Wearing A Mask."

Pretty sorry to insult someone you don't know about their work. You show your colors ... enjoy your government checks
I worked very hard for over 40 years at a stone quarry eating dust and taking the heat. I enjoyed most of these days because I liked to work and I loved to run heavy equipment. I am on social security now and I paid my way by working long hard hours and paying my taxes.
(Usually 60 hours a week plus some overtime.)

I was planning on joining the Air Force when I was ran over by a truck at 19 Otherwise I would have proudly served this nation. After my accident I was unable to join. My left leg was 1" shorter and I could not pass the physical. I also had a mini stroke as a result of the accident Which made speech hard for several years. That is much better now. If you served, thank you.

In 2011 I was told that I had stage 3 prostate cancer. Due to the side effects of radiation my colon was burnt and damaged. I was never able to completely return to my job.

I was told I could never work again in 2012. I was told I was a fool if I did not go on disability.

I held on until a year later fighting bankruptcy and trying to return to work. On December 15, 2012 while taking Hyperbaric treatments for radiation damage I worked my last day. I was the was quarry superintendent. It was a very good job,

I now take care of a few cows and from time to time (sometimes daily) run for the brush and woods to crap so that I will not mess my pants. Colon damage is no fun. You can not work anywhere doing that.

You can call me anything you like but please do not call me lazy or please do call me a leach. I have worked hard and I still work harder than many men younger and more able than I.

I detest lazy people.

We do not agree about how to best fight this virus.
I wish we could but we probably never will.

You seem to enjoy being crude and abusive.
I am just naturally crude and abusive.

I am not ashamed to call myself a Christian. I am not ashamed to call myself a conservative. Trump was my man. Until someone replaces him he will still be my choice. If that makes you mad deal with it yourself.

God bless you for your efforts to end this pandemic.
You are in my prayers tonight. Pray that I will discover the wisdom that I need and I will pray the same for you.

Like it or not , pandemic or not, conspiracy or not, we are all in this together.

We will pay the price if we don't work it out.
Hopefully a year from now it will be like the swine flue, just old news.

I do hope that you are right and I am wrong about the virus but I still believe in wearing mask. If that makes me worthless then I am worthless. If your failure to mask makes you a risk to me and others......Please don't blame me.

Like the song said, "your a little bit right and I am a little bit wrong."
I never did like that song.........!!!

Keep safe and enjoy life.
It too is a gift from God.
Norm

I worked very hard for over 40 years at a stone quarry eating dust and taking the heat. I enjoyed most of these days because I liked to work and I loved to run heavy equipment. I am on social security now and I paid my way by working long hard hours and paying my taxes.
(Usually 60 hours a week plus some overtime.)

I was planning on joining the Air Force when I was ran over by a truck at 19 Otherwise I would have proudly served this nation. After my accident I was unable to join. My left leg was 1" shorter and I could not pass the physical. I also had a mini stroke as a result of the accident Which made speech hard for several years. That is much better now. If you served, thank you.

In 2011 I was told that I had stage 3 prostate cancer. Due to the side effects of radiation my colon was burnt and damaged. I was never able to completely return to my job.

I was told I could never work again in 2012. I was told I was a fool if I did not go on disability.

I held on until a year later fighting bankruptcy and trying to return to work. On December 15, 2012 while taking Hyperbaric treatments for radiation damage I worked my last day. I was the was quarry superintendent. It was a very good job,

I now take care of a few cows and from time to time (sometimes daily) run for the brush and woods to crap so that I will not mess my pants. Colon damage is no fun. You can not work anywhere doing that.

You can call me anything you like but please do not call me lazy or please do call me a leach. I have worked hard and I still work harder than many men younger and more able than I.

I detest lazy people.

We do not agree about how to best fight this virus.
I wish we could but we probably never will.

You seem to enjoy being crude and abusive.
I am just naturally crude and abusive.

I am not ashamed to call myself a Christian. I am not ashamed to call myself a conservative. Trump was my man. Until someone replaces him he will still be my choice. If that makes you mad deal with it yourself.

God bless you for your efforts to end this pandemic.
You are in my prayers tonight. Pray that I will discover the wisdom that I need and I will pray the same for you.

Like it or not , pandemic or not, conspiracy or not, we are all in this together.

We will pay the price if we don't work it out.
Hopefully a year from now it will be like the swine flue, just old news.

I do hope that you are right and I am wrong about the virus but I still believe in wearing mask. If that makes me worthless then I am worthless. If your failure to mask makes you a risk to me and others......Please don't blame me.

Like the song said, "your a little bit right and I am a little bit wrong."
I never did like that song.........!!!

Keep safe and enjoy life.
It too is a gift from God.
Norm
Norm, If I was you I would go get a Fred Flintstone tattoo and wear it as a badge of honor. My Coastie brother has one of Popeye and he is no slouch. If I was old and worried about the virus I wouldn't be out in public, mask or no mask period. Any man who works in a rock quarry for 40 years has more than proven himself to be a worker.

Norm, If I was you I would go get a Fred Flintstone tattoo and wear it as a badge of honor. My Coastie brother has one of Popeye and he is no slouch. If I was old and worried about the virus I wouldn't be out in public, mask or no mask period. Any man who works in a rock quarry for 40 years has more than proven himself to be a worker.
Thank you ismith, I am old and I do worry about going out in public but as you know family and cows come first. We have to keep things going. I will be as careful as possible. You please be careful too. We will beat this thing. I actually worry about another dry season almost as much as this virus, but that is just me being selfish I guess. Thanks again, Norm.

Sorry I forgot, thanks for your service to this country. It was my goal and it was in my plans to join the service in 1971 but due to an accident I was unable to join. We owe our freedom to those who protect this country.

Latest posts