You might be an idiot if.........

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2696374

A Miami bartender who works at a popular local strip club faked her own kidnapping so her husband wouldn't know she was out bar hopping with another man, officials said.

Karla Vasquez, 32, allegedly tricked her husband, Daniel Pacheco, into thinking she had been abducted. A panicked Pacheco called the cops.

When officers found out Vasquez's story was a lie, they arrested her for falsely reporting an alleged crime.

"Knowing that she was not in danger, (Vasquez) deliberately caused her husband to call the police and report a kidnapping," her arrest report said. "(Vasquez) at no point was in need of police assistance."

 Karla Vasquez, 32, is walked by cops after allegedly tricking her husband, Daniel Pacheco, into thinking she had been kidnapped.
Karla Vasquez, 32, is walked by cops after allegedly tricking her husband, Daniel Pacheco, into thinking she had been kidnapped. (NBC 6)

The whole incident started around 4:30 a.m. Thursday morning, when Vasquez called Pacheco during his graveyard shift and told him to come home because she needed help, the report said. Pacheco, thinking she was joking, hung up the phone.

Then about one hour later, Pacheco received a text from Vasquez asking for help and called her. Vasquez told Pacheco that, from inside the house, she saw two people inside her parked car sitting in the driveway.

Pacheco rushed to their house, but when he arrived around 6 a.m. the car was nowhere to be found.

 Karla Vasquez, 32, was arrested and charged for faking an abuduction to mislead her husband while bar hopping with another man.
Karla Vasquez, 32, was arrested and charged for faking an abuduction to mislead her husband while bar hopping with another man. (Miami Police)

Pacheco called his wife who said she'd been kidnapped in the car. He then phoned the police to say Vasquez was kidnapped.

Cops used the GPS systems in Vasquez's car and phone to track her down. Vasquez was spotted around 3 p.m. driving the car she claimed she was kidnapped in.

Vasquez told police that she actually never went home after work, and instead went to a bar where she met the other man and "decided to spend the night with him," according to the report.

Cops found pictures on the friend's phone that showed him and Vasquez "smiling and appearing to have a good time in different places," according to the report.

Neither Vasquez nor Pacheco could be reached for comment.

A manager at the strip club where Vasquez worked said she didn't come to work Thursday but wasn't sure if she was scheduled to, the Miami Herald reported.

I have always said you can't trust a woman who works at a strip club......... They may be nice to look at but they just aren't trustworthy.

Dave":1dr6yv9t said:
I have always said you can't trust a woman who works at a strip club.....
They may be nice to look at but they just aren't trustworthy.
:lol2:
Anyone who needs to be advised of that, needs a lot more :help: than just your friendly advice Dave.

Son of Butch":1obgz0q0 said:
Dave":1obgz0q0 said:
I have always said you can't trust a woman who works at a strip club.....
They may be nice to look at but they just aren't trustworthy.
:lol2:
Anyone who needs to be advised of that, needs a lot more :help: than just your friendly advice Dave.

This is true. But obviously the husband of the woman in this story needed lots of advise. Not only did he marry her but he believed her when she told him she had been kidnapped. The classic, "don't pay the ransom honey I escaped."

Dave":2jkuqqcl said:
I have always said you can't trust a woman who works at a strip club......... They may be nice to look at but they just aren't trustworthy.
In my misspent youth, the last thing I looked for from a woman in a strip club was someone trustworthy.

I always found them extremely trustworthy and had a very open, honest relationship going with them. There were simply things I trusted 100% that were going to happen.
1. What I saw was what I was not going to get.
2. Albeit $1 at a time, she WAS going to get my money and I was going to get little or nothing in return.
3. Whatever name she gave me was most likely not her real name.
4. If I had too many drinks and tried to get what she or the establishment deemed more than "my money's worth", some big mean ugly sober sob was probably gonna throw me out in the street.
5. No matter how many bills I stuck under than little thin skimpy piece of material, odds were very good she wouldn't even remember my face or name next time I went there.
6. She probably was not really working her way thru college and only working there to support her little sister and brother.

See, once ya trust all that, it's smooth sailing and much less stressful the next morning when you sober up.

(the one in the article? I wouldn't give her a quarter)

Memories of a misspent youth...... The Shamrock Club in Ketchikan, Alaska after months in a logging camp without even seeing a woman..... a naked woman comes over a sits down beside me....... might as well have just handed over all my money right then and there.

Latest posts