You Know Your Good When...

Help Support CattleToday:

Cowboy 2.0

Reaction score
You get something this big stuck.

Photo0071.jpg

I hate it when that happens. Hope that is a wench on back.
Just hook on to that dually in your avitar and yank it out. :lol:

Red Bull Breeder":2w68se3h said:
i don't think that is a good thing. Been there done that. Time for large tow rope.
Kind of the way I was thinking. Don't have to be good to screwup like that. :lol2:

Had a neighbor that decided to work one field a little too early. He does earth moving/excavating but do any work because everything was too wet. He got his tractor stuck so he got his 4wd tractor, got that stuck. Brought his roadgrader in and got that stuck, brought in a dump truck, same result. Finally brought in his cat and got that stuck. It ended up with his other cat on the road and long chunks of cable and chain daisychaining everything together. Drivers on each piece of equipment and a lot of hours but he finally got the first tractor unstuck. That was several years ago and even with working it regualrly the ruts are still noticeable. All of us that helped him get it out thought it was hilarious, he didn;t see the humor in it.

Doesn't have anything to do with being good
something like too wet to be working and looks to me like alot of hard work cause after ya get it unstuck then ya got to clean the tracks
only got 2 stuck in the whole time I ran them one was because it was too wet the other was I hit a sink hole that one wasn't fun at all was sinking on one side

that is also the one thing I hate about high tracks when ya get in soft ground and try to back out it puts alot of weight on the front of the tracks

I know where there is a skidder, a buncher and a loader buried in the swamp. Crew was cutting some timber in a big peat bog and it began to rain. El Nino year. Anyhow, it poured for a couple of days before they returned to the job only to find all the equipment was gone. One fella finally noticed an exhaust sticking out of the peat. They tried everything to get it out. Even a tank extractor. To my knowledge the stuff is still there.

Jogeephus":16v3rmuj said:
I know where there is a skidder, a buncher and a loader buried in the swamp. Crew was cutting some timber in a big peat bog and it began to rain. El Nino year. Anyhow, it poured for a couple of days before they returned to the job only to find all the equipment was gone. One fella finally noticed an exhaust sticking out of the peat. They tried everything to get it out. Even a tank extractor. To my knowledge the stuff is still there.

I'll bet it was fun to deal with the insurance company over that .

Larry

We've had one stuck a couple of times in a pond, the only thing more fun is to somehow get a track off in the process .

Larry

Latest posts