You know you are a Floridian if...

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy

Reaction score
~Socks are only for bowling.

~ You never use an umbrella because you know the rain will be over in five minutes.

~ A good parking place has nothing to do with distance from the store, but everything to do with shade.

~ Your winter coat is made of denim.

~ You can tell the difference between fire ant bites and mosquito bites.

~ Anything under 70 degrees is chilly.

~ You've driven through Yeehaw Junction.

~ You know that no other grocery store can compare to Publix.~

~ Every other house in your neighborhood had blue roofs in 2004-2005.

~ You know that anything under a Category 3 just isn't worth waking up for.~

~~ You dread love bug season.

~~You are on a first name basis with the Hurricane list. They aren't Hurricane~~ Charley or Hurricane Frances. You know them as Andrew, Charley , Frances , Ivan, Jeanne and Wilma.

~ You know what a snowbird is and when they'll leave.

~ You think a six-foot alligator is actually pretty average.

~ 'Down South' means Key West

~ Flip-flops are everyday wear. Shoes are for business meetings and church, but you HAVE worn flip flops to church before.

~ You have a drawer full of bathing suits, and one sweatshirt.

~ You get annoyed at the tourists who feed seagulls.~

~A mountain is any hill 100 feet above sea level.

~ You know the four seasons really are: hurricane season, love bug season, tourist season and summer.~~

~ You've hosted a hurricane party.

~ You can pronounce Okeechobee, Kissimmee , Withlacoochee and Micanopy.

~ You understand why it's better to have a friend with a boat, than have a boat yourself.

~ You were 25 when you first met someone who couldn't swim.

~ You've worn shorts and used the A/C on Christmas and New Years.

~ You recognize Miami-Dade as ' Northern Cuba .

I don't know about any of that stuff except snowbirds and when they leave (we are at opposite ends of this I think), and the thing about not knowing anyone who cannot swim. In the "Land of 10,000 Lakes" all know how to swim. I have one swim suit ~ and it has long sleeves! :lol2: :nod:

Here we get bugged when people put left over bait fish into the lake. :???:

Ya'll just have to consider the sources when you read what cfpinz and Bullbiter write. We all know who's minds are in the gutter but dang you would think they would be thinking about the opposite sex wouldn't ya?

Now, ALACOWMAN and ANGIE both showed some respect to my poor old broken down ego.

Pinz and Biter done went and hurt my feeling! :lol2:

how about this flaboy..........You know you are a Floridian if going out to the local drive through for a bite to eat means......... going out in the back yard, walking on your dock and taking your "fine" boat through the fast food drive through :D Now that's living :banana:

RebelCritter":11jy93h5 said:

Sorry Critter, didn't mean to rain on your parade but I do want to clear a couple things up.

#1 Flaboy does not wear or even possess any flip flops.
#2 Flaboy's B&B is free to all wimmins. You show up male/male and I just let the dogs out.
#3 Flaboy does not own a boat nor does he wish to borrow one.
#4 Flaboy does not live on the lake, water front or another tourist amusement.
#5 Flaboy has a standing trespass warrant for anyone from any state starting with Virgin.
#6 Flaboy charges extra for anyone from NY, NJ, Mass, and Tenn. There is an additional disinfectant charge associated with people from these states also.
#7 Refer to those mentioned in #6, Those folks can only stay in the Stock Trailer Hotel as it is easy to pressure wash it and then spray with Clorox.

Bullbuyer":q9495ly5 said:
I guess that makes us WEST VIRGINIANS honored guests!!

OH, that was a typo! It should state "any state starting with or containing Virgin." :lol2: :nod:

flaboy":1r9z2q6k said:
Bullbuyer":1r9z2q6k said:
I guess that makes us WEST VIRGINIANS honored guests!!

OH, that was a typo! It should state "any state starting with or containing Virgin." :lol2: :nod:
well that right there! that bumms me out just a little... :( :D

cfpinz":3ed113di said:
flaboy":3ed113di said:
Trust me brownmule, you ain't missing nothing down here.

From what I hear it must be full of steers and...

Why don't you just go drag home another abandoned truck to go with your collection? :lol2:

flaboy":3957nzgp said:
cfpinz":3957nzgp said:
flaboy":3957nzgp said:
Trust me brownmule, you ain't missing nothing down here.

From what I hear it must be full of steers and...

Why don't you just go drag home another abandoned truck to go with your collection? :lol2:

You seem awful eager to change the subject, must have hit close to home.

~Socks are only for bowling. ?
~ You never use an umbrella because you know the rain will be over in five minutes. Does toting a slicker on your saddle count?
~ A good parking place has nothing to do with distance from the store, but everything to do with shade. Been caught doing this a lot.
~ Your winter coat is made of denim.I'm not the only one?
~ You can tell the difference between fire ant bites and mosquito bites. Me too
~ Anything under 70 degrees is chilly. Actually anything lower than the AC setting.
~ You've driven through Yeehaw Junction. About 9,280 times. I lived 3 miles up the road from it for a while. It was the closest spot to get beer, diesel and snuff. Not necessarily in that order.
~ You know that no other grocery store can compare to Publix.~ We have WD and others, but they suck
~ Every other house in your neighborhood had blue roofs in 2004-2005. I remember. Helped put a few on.
~ You know that anything under a Category 3 just isn't worth waking up for.~ Disagree. Anything over 100mph I'm gone.
~~ You dread love bug season. Seems to be getting longer
~~You are on a first name basis with the Hurricane list. They aren't Hurricane~~ Charley or Hurricane Frances. You know them as Andrew, Charley , Frances , Ivan, Jeanne and Wilma. My plywood shutters have these names listed on them
~ You know what a snowbird is and when they'll leave. DUH!
~ You think a six-foot alligator is actually pretty average. Good eating size
~ 'Down South' means Key West No comment
~ Flip-flops are everyday wear. Shoes are for business meetings and church, but you HAVE worn flip flops to church before. Never worn my flops to church, but do wear them on Sundays pretty regular
~ You have a drawer full of bathing suits, and one sweatshirt. Nope
~ You get annoyed at the tourists who feed seagulls.~ Better them than me
~A mountain is any hill 100 feet above sea level. Wow that's high!
~ You know the four seasons really are: hurricane season, love bug season, tourist season and summer.~~
~ You've hosted a hurricane party.
~ You can pronounce Okeechobee, Kissimmee , Withlacoochee and Micanopy.Been to all these places and enjoyed it, except Kissimmee. Too touristy nowadays.
~ You understand why it's better to have a friend with a boat, than have a boat yourself.I'm the idiot friend WITH the boat. I'm actually dumb enough to have owned more boats than vehicles
~ You were 25 when you first met someone who couldn't swim.Not me. Colored folks can't swim. Seen them scared to death of water since I was dirtying diapers.
~ You've worn shorts and used the A/C on Christmas and New Years.Seems like we never get a cool Christmas.
~ You recognize Miami-Dade as ' Northern Cuba .And CSI Miami isn't helping any.

Latest posts