You ate what????

Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
So I'm talking to a friend (MM) this morning on the phone, and she (MM) says to me "So I am sitting in my truck waiting for my kid, and I see this stuff on the seat of my truck that looks just like the inside of the egg roll I ate on the way home from the grocery store earlier (Bonanza! A snack!!) ~ so I picked it up and popped it in my mouth ( :eek: :help: ). I don't know what it was but it FOR SURE was not part of that egg roll! Yuck!"

I am not going to name any names (MM), but seriously ~ who does this stuff???? (MM) :???:

I'm begining to think yall are suffering from a severe case of the brain freeze from all that cold weather.

Wife dropped a chocolate cream pie upside down in our kitchen last week, only had one piece gone. Told her to scrape it up and I'd eat it, no sense wasting good pie. Think I got a hairball though...

cfpinz":1qe1tv1l said:
I'm begining to think yall are suffering from a severe case of the brain freeze from all that cold weather.

Wife dropped a chocolate cream pie upside down in our kitchen last week, only had one piece gone. Told her to scrape it up and I'd eat it, no sense wasting good pie. Think I got a hairball though...

I think they got vaccinations against hairball disease now. Or wait.. maybe you just gag yourself until it finally upchucks. I forget which one it is.... ;-) :lol:

angie":2t1n9l89 said:
So I'm talking to a friend (MM) this morning on the phone, and she (MM) says to me "So I am sitting in my truck waiting for my kid, and I see this stuff on the seat of my truck that looks just like the inside of the egg roll I ate on the way home from the grocery store earlier (Bonanza! A snack!!) ~ so I picked it up and popped it in my mouth ( :eek: :help: ). I don't know what it was but it FOR SURE was not part of that egg roll! Yuck!"

I am not going to name any names (MM), but seriously ~ who does this stuff???? (MM) :???:

You are on notice angel, this time you have gone too far. :nod: I have contacted the board admin requesting that you be permanently banned from these premises. :D No coming back as upchuck, or gagme, or thehorkster or whatever hair color you are at any given moment. :wave:

MistyMorning":1f9emtmh said:
You are on notice angel, this time you have gone too far. :nod: I have contacted the board admin requesting that you be permanently banned from these premises. :D No coming back as upchuck, or gagme, or thehorkster or whatever hair color you are at any given moment. :wave:
What did I do?? I was just telling a story about my anonymous friend (MM)!
Sheese! Some people (MM) can be soooooo testy! :roll:

:lol2: :compute: :welcome:

To you fella's sending me pm's telling me how "hot" MM is :roll: , let this be a lesson ~ I think you are talking about her temper! :help:

angie":i42g33li said:

Does her dog ride in the truck?

john250":1ocxbeso said:
angie":1ocxbeso said:

Don't encourage her John.

MistyMorning":15n6xc67 said:
john250":15n6xc67 said:
angie":15n6xc67 said:

MM, does your dog ride in the truck?

john250":2e49x5km said:

Don't encourage her John.[/quote]

MM, does your dog ride in the truck?[/quote]

That's it I'm going to work on my taxes.

MistyMorning":a32ur7vh said:
john250":a32ur7vh said:

MM, does your dog ride in the truck?[/quote]

That's it I'm going to work on my taxes.[/quote]

Uncle Sam can use the money.
I just wondered.
Hey, how was the eggroll? Was that real Chinese or "frozen food" Chinese?

MM there's no need to go getting upset about rumors.

Angie made the mistake of starting this off with "talking to my FRIEND". We all knew better from that point on. :D :D

john250":1v7crpc7 said:
angie":1v7crpc7 said:

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!! OMG, that cracked me up!!!!! I know, strange sense of humor but...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Alice

The thought just made me gag, dog in car, earlier on's egg roll.
ADemoticocrazy.gif
4-2.gif
no I need to get this image out of my mind now as I'm off to bed and the dreams no nightmares will be just ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Latest posts