You are what you think you are

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score
Recently a political party made it clear you can be any gender you decide you are. Here is an article detailing the benefits of such thinking.

It seems to me that everything will not be so simple. To change sex, a psychiatric examination is needed, which will confirm the necessity and feasibility of such a procedure.

0.2% of all California prisoners. That is less than the population at large.

Percentage is completely irrelevant to the problem or the point. Don't have enough room for the decimal places to do percentage of the population that are mass shooters but even one is a problem. Ask Mr. Trent how he thinks that will work being as he spent years in corrections. I bet if your dinner salad contained 0.2% of fecal matter you wouldn't be ok with it. The point being is even a little BS in the wrong place is to much.

Not only prison's, but sports.. There are 13-14 yo young adults, and I am serious, that want to be changed over so they can play opposite gender sports (more than you think). Why do our politicians create more nonsense problems and it seems one party creates this. It is a small percentage, but creates a bigger proportion of problems.

I remember one group/treatment meeting one of the guys (males) wanted to come out of the closet and went around the group telling members (males) how pretty and sexy he thought they were. We were pretty much on lock down for the next few days.

It seems to me that everything will not be so simple. To change sex, a psychiatric examination is needed, which will confirm the necessity and feasibility of such a procedure.
Where there's $ there's a way.
Reminded me of South Park episode years ago...
plastic surgeon argued that any girl [with $3,000] should have the right to augment [breast implants] her body [12 yr old] her choice.

Latest posts