You are all stupid and doing everything wrong!

Help Support CattleToday:

Ed is off in a focus group smoking that grass with the other people that worship Joel while trying to come up with a new user name.

A few suggestions for you Ed -

MrBigHat
ShinyBuckle
HotAirRancher
AxxholeFarmer
BigShizzleCowboy

or my favorite of all:

MrPersonality

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim62":39re0p30 said:
Well, LA DE DA !!, Mr Niceguy :roll:

BTW-who is Ed

I figured someone would get smart with me. Have to admit it surprized me you came out so quick though - did not expect it from you.

One - I am known as a guy who calls them as I sees them and it often pizzess people off - I also take a lot of shots from folks here - but usually to my "face"

Two - I never do it "behind their backs" even if on the internet. If you can find an example of that on this site please show me. I will up and apologize for doing it because it is wrong and I should not have done it - bet you cannot find it

Three - If you think it makes your Momma proud then keep right on doing it

Four - I know I am correct in this and so do you - you just chose to prolong the "wrong" with a smart alec comment

Finally - Your response will truly show your character and you and everyone who reads it will know that as well.

Yeah - I know who Ed is and I ride him hard and will probably continue to do so - but I do not belittle him behind his back - nor should anyone else.

I think this is a low class thread right from the start

Regards

Bez+

I thought this thread was going to be about revamping the Canadian beef cow/calf herd.. :oops:

I was hoping for some really good viable options ......I guess we are back to square one again.. :(

They say that if you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that hollers is the one that got hit. :tiphat:

PS-I agree wholeheartedly with everything you say (mostly). :clap:

Bez: you are right, I probably shouldn't have done this, but I thought it might have been a teachable moment on how not to win friends and influence people.

I happen to agree with some of what Ed was saying, but I hope that I would never make people feel bad about doing something different, unless of course they are abusing their animals some way.

Jim62":1m28n36c said:
They say that if you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that hollers is the one that got hit. :tiphat:

PS-I agree wholeheartedly with everything you say (mostly). :clap:
I disagree with mostly everything anybody says. Just for the hail of it.:lol2: :lol2: Bez is no more right about what he says than anybody else. It's his take, his opinion. Big whoop. Bez, are you the master of the universe? I didn't think so.

I thought it was funny. And if Ed has any kind of leather he would be amused as well and appreciate the opputunity to say Howdy back!

Shite I gotta pay more attention in here!

Ed isn't transmitting from Outer Space is he? I miss him too.

ga. prime":unwk565a said:
Bez is no more right about what he says than anybody else. It's his take, his opinion. Big whoop. Bez, are you the master of the universe? I didn't think so.

This part of your reply is a relatively good post and one of the better ones I have seen.

Well I been coming here for along time, when we were forced to reg. on this site I was aday or so slow but right behine Dun..Could not post unless you reg....(you know how control is) but for the most part this is one great site, and very glad for it....I always see them people with smart mouth, know it all, as some 18 year old college student who really knows nothing. and it makes it easy after I been here since 98 spring of 99 maybe..I have see alot of newbies and my share of though that know everything.....Thanks Doc, Dun , Frankie and the rest of you for being Here....I always miss the trouble makers the most (THEY MAKE ME THINK)

Latest posts