You’re old

Help Support CattleToday:

I only dated one. I married her. After we had our first child, we both realized that she didn't have the "mother gene".

She left to go play teenager. I got the boy, and then married my elementary school sweetheart. 6 kids and 8 grandkids now.

Hoping we have more grandkids, and another 20ish years before the end.

I think the first time I felt old was when people I could remember being born started having babies.

Here's another sign (for men): the first time you see an attractive college age young lady and think to yourself "Hmmm, I wonder what her mama looks like?"
Cant go by that always been a MILF man. A lot of girls are hot in their 20's but its true quality when your hot in your 50's. 😎

I think the first time I felt old was when people I could remember being born started having babies.

Here's another sign (for men): the first time you see an attractive college age young lady and think to yourself "Hmmm, I wonder what her mama looks like?"
That is not a wrong thought. Men are men. We don't need to explain this to a woman. However, we may need to explain it to the right woman!

I thought I was getting old when my friends started having kids on purpose.
Even if I could have minded my manners long enough to say the same, I wouldn't change a thing now.
I messed up, big time. But I made it work. Now, I'm still young enough to play on the sleds with the grandkids.

the first time I started to feel old was when my classmates were having kids, and they were 10 years old... Now my classmates are bragging about their grandkids.. OOF

I worked in a State Juvenile Correctional facility for many years and what made me feel old was working with the kids of some of the ones I started out with. I felt like their grandpa and out of touch. Yes their kids had a lot more problems than their parents. Between the sports, dad keeping me busy and everything else probably never really had what you call a GF in HS.

You want to know how the heifer is gonna turn out, go take a look at the cow!

Latest posts