Yessirrreee! From Tennessee!

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer":2e5yde23 said:
Crowderfarms":2e5yde23 said:
BB, Do you still have the one that looks like Kelly Pickler, or are you keeping that un' for your "private stock" ? :shock: MikeC and Flaboy want 1st pick at all the Billies.... :lol:

A couple of the boys have called in to say that they had to buy a few billies along the way so I guess I can ship a few of them to Mike and The Boy. That Pickler one is going to be auctioned on the internet, just too many people interested, auction is the only fair way to get her sold.
Course - with you bein' who you are and all, I might consider swappin' her. What have you got to trade on?
Well, After your careful review of the picture I sent you of my "alternative lifestyle" Cousin I guess we'll call this a done deal. I'm shipping her up there on Double D Haulers tomorrow morning. Keep the Pickler goat, and we'll call it even...

Hey Bull I would make to many jokes about Tennessee ,I have been north thur Big Stone Gap into your world.....south west va.

Don't know why he keeps referring to her as his Cousin. I mean can't he fess up and just call her his X? :lol:

flaboy?":1aglglsa said:
Don't know why he keeps referring to her as his Cousin. I mean can't he fess up and just call her his X? :lol:

Thank you - thank you - thank you. Glad somebody said what we all knew was the truth but was afraid to say.

Alftn - Did you pay your tolls while driving on my beloved highways?

Crowder - Do I need to get some security on the place for ol' Cuz?

Dad always told me to marry an ugly woman. That way nobody else wants them. Problem is I don't either.

At least I don't marry critters like they do in Tenn though. :shock:

Well fellers - I just got back from the barn. Crowder's Cuz - the lovely thing that she is - has arrived and been off loaded. (I use the phrase 'off loaded' cause she's a sight bigger than we planned for.)
She was a stompin' and a kickin' - slingin' snot everywhere. We managed to get her in the chute and got that nasty fat head locked in. We had the vet to check her and it turns up - she's bred. Not only that, she's pretty close to calvin'.
Anyways, we'll keep you boys posted - I gotta take one of the boys to the ER, he got too close to her and she purt' near sucked the blood out of his neck, gonna leave a scar I'd say.

Boy, his wife is gonna be mad...

Thanks for the mess Crowder, ol' buddy! Thought she was a non-breeder????

Never said she wouldn't, just said she shouldn't!

Have your pistol ready the minute that creature hits the ground an do yourself a favor and put 2 in its brainpan. :shock:

MikeC":2nltzpc1 said:
Meanwhile, another item that was on the Senate's agenda for this afternoon, one that would make it a felony for a person to have sex with an animal, was deferred today. .

I suspect they deferred this, knowing there would be rioting in the streets if it had passed. :lol:

Bullbuyer":14s7gjd0 said:
Well fellers - I just got back from the barn. Crowder's Cuz - the lovely thing that she is - has arrived and been off loaded. (I use the phrase 'off loaded' cause she's a sight bigger than we planned for.)
She was a stompin' and a kickin' - slingin' snot everywhere. We managed to get her in the chute and got that nasty fat head locked in. We had the vet to check her and it turns up - she's bred. Not only that, she's pretty close to calvin'.
Anyways, we'll keep you boys posted - I gotta take one of the boys to the ER, he got too close to her and she purt' near sucked the blood out of his neck, gonna leave a scar I'd say.

Boy, his wife is gonna be mad...

Thanks for the mess Crowder, ol' buddy! Thought she was a non-breeder????

Too funny! :lol: Did she have a brand?

Emergency Room Update:
The boy that Crowder's Cuz put the big hickie on - is going to be okay. We're still not sure if she was tryin' for a love-type sucker bite or if she just wanted to hurt him. Irregardless, we got him a few shots, some stiches, and poured a little peroxide on his wound (man did it foam - looked like a mad dog with a mouth full of Alka Seltzer) - should heal up real good. Wife done took him home for the day.

Now, for as far as MikeC's question regarding brands. After we got the ol' gal in the headchute we give her a good lookin' over. We was gonna pull a metal clip out of her ear that we thought was from the stockyards - turns out it was a big ol' ear ring - had some writin' on it said "Love always, Bertha" - must have been from her momma or her 'Special' friend.
As far as other brands - them stretchy britches she was wearin' said "Tennessee Tent and Awning - If you got it, we can probably cover it."
That was about the only brand I seen on the ol' gal - AN I AIN"T LOOKIN' NO CLOSER!

Now, for as far as MikeC's question regarding brands. After we got the ol' gal in the headchute we give her a good lookin' over.

Were there any "Full Sleeve" gloves involved in the "lookin' over" procedure?

Was just wondering if you used an "Immobilizer"? Or if someone held her tail?

Bullbuyer":3f4uz6li said:
Emergency Room Update:
The boy that Crowder's Cuz put the big hickie on - is going to be okay. We're still not sure if she was tryin' for a love-type sucker bite or if she just wanted to hurt him. Irregardless, we got him a few shots, some stiches, and poured a little peroxide on his wound (man did it foam - looked like a mad dog with a mouth full of Alka Seltzer) - should heal up real good. Wife done took him home for the day.

Now, for as far as MikeC's question regarding brands. After we got the ol' gal in the headchute we give her a good lookin' over. We was gonna pull a metal clip out of her ear that we thought was from the stockyards - turns out it was a big ol' ear ring - had some writin' on it said "Love always, Bertha" - must have been from her momma or her 'Special' friend.
As far as other brands - them stretchy britches she was wearin' said "Tennessee Tent and Awning - If you got it, we can probably cover it."
That was about the only brand I seen on the ol' gal - AN I AIN"T LOOKIN' NO CLOSER!

I tried to warn you bout "IT"...

UPDATE: For immeadiate release. Cousin "IT" has left the state of Tennessee and has been reported to have been re-located by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to Boston, Mass. Seems "IT" met up with another "IT" at a local Biker hangout and has left town. This news was on my voice mail less than an hour ago. I wonder if Ted Kennedy has anything to do with this modern day marvel??? :shock:

Guess TN has more to offer than them hefty girls with missing teeth. Saw where Miss TN won Miss USA last night :shock:

I saw my sponsorship done paid off. Now all I's got to do is tell Uncle Hugh she's ready to be advertised.

Paint, You with me on this un'?

Latest posts